simon

1. What actually happened in that point between Simon and Hugo

Hello everyone, TableTennisDaily (and ITTF) posted a video of a point between Simon and Hugo that everyone (me included maybe) don't seem to agree on what exactly happened. My interpretations coming from my not-so-bad knowledge of the game but also from Simon and Hugo personalities. None of the...
  2. Simon Gauzy vs Wang Xi | German League 2020/2021 no side changes

https://youtu.be/Zrt7dQVTDvQ I was watching this match and kinda felt something was a bit odd, then I realized that over the 5 games they never changed sides. Is this different from country to country or even competition to competition ?
  3. FS: Donic Ovtcharov No. 1 Senso, Cornilleau Simon Gauzy Quest Off

Hello, I am selling these two blades because I'm not using them anymore and they may serve someone well. Both blades are discontinued, so may be hard to find otherwise. I preffer to ship to EU/UK/US, shipping paid by buyer. Photos in link below...
  4. TTDaily Dan v Simon Gauzy

Simon kept his best shot for matchpoint ! he didn't like what Dan did to him on his 2nd serve....
  5. Simon Gauzy vs TableTennisDaily’s Dan!

Hey guys, we're back with another 1 set challenge and this time it's with the creative French genius Simon Gauzy! Simon has been ranked as high as world number 8 and defeated Xu Xin at the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships! Safe to say he’s a pretty class act... Enjoy! Watch our full...
  6. WIN A SIGNED Simon Gauzy blade

WIN A SIGNED Simon Gauzy blade! New 1 Set Showdown coming out tomorrow between Simon Gauzy and Dan! All you have to do to enter is to comment below on this post what you think the score was between Dan and Gauzy in a 1 set showdown which will drop on our YouTube channel tomorrow! 4 blades up...
  7. Testing Simon Gauzy's Table Tennis Bat!

Hey guys, so I recently I travelled to Ochsenhausen in Germany to meet up with Simon Gauzy and take a look at the equipment he is currently using. Simon is a formidable player who has highest world ranking of 8 and notably defeated Xu Xin at the last World Championships. Simon uses the new...
  8. Simon Gauzy training at the age of 11 in CHINA!

As you do, browsing around YouTube, just stumbled across this gem! Rare footage of Simon Gauzy training at the age of 11 in China! You can see the amount of feeling and control he had at the age of 11! See for yourself below:
  9. Outrageous wiggle by Simon Gauzy!

This is an absolute must watch! Simon Gauzy hits an absolute savage wiggle against Jeong Sangeun in the recent World Cup round of 16! I mean what is this shot even called!? Watch it below and leave a comment on what you want to name it! Simon leaves Jeong scrambling and has to be a...
  10. Simon Gauzy and Hugo Calderano Blade Review coming soon!

Hi guys! I will be reviewing the new Simon Gauzy and Hugo Calderano blades tomorrow with both Simon and Hugo! Let me know of any questions you would like me to ask the players and ill ask them in the review and vlog! :)
  11. Simon Gauzy's Playstyle

He's been one of my favorite players for a while, and I was wondering what other people thought about his playing style. I consider him a very controlled attacker, with a well-rounded skillset. I generally find him playing the high-probability shot rather than going for crazy angles or...
  12. What does Simon Gauzy use?

Just watching some videos of Simon Gauzy and wondered what he uses? I thought he used Tenergy but a close up it looks different. Anyone got photos what blade and rubber Simon uses? Thanks
  13. Simon Gauzy and Shibaev Bust Up at Europe Top 16

What's your thoughts on this situation? Was Shibaev's hand shake disrespectful?
  14. Emmanuel Lebesson Shocks The World Becoming 2016 European Champion!

Emmanuel Lebesson shocks the world and becomes the first Frenchman to win the European men's singles title in 40 years! Emmanuel Lebesson European Champion in Budapest - Photo by: ITTF Flickr! After the very predictable Olympic Games and Men's World Cup results the European championships has...
  15. Mizuno shoe model identification

G'day all, Wondering if someone can help me identify the shoe Mr. Gauzy is wearing in this video: It can be seen more clearly 2:15 onwards. Thanks!:cool:
  16. What did Simon Gauzy do after the match??

Anyone know what Simon Gauzy did after the match at the World Championships?
  17. TableTennisDaily Podcast #5 - Simon Gauzy

What’s going on everyone, this is the 5th episode of the TableTennisDaily podcast with current world number 34 and French National Team player Simon Gauzy. Simon currently represents Ochsenhausen in the top division in the German League where he trains and competes full time. Simon is only 21...
  18. Ask Simon Gauzy a question on the TTD podcast!

Hey TTD, Tomorrow morning world number 34 Simon Gauzy will be on the podcast, what questions do you want to ask? Submit them below and we will try to include them :) Simon Gauzy - Photo by: fftt.com
  19. Plastic Ball reviews from professionals

Hey everyone, Now the new season is fast approaching, table tennis professionals are training with the new plastic ball. TableTennisDaily managed to interview some of the players currently practising with the new ball. Here are the reviews below: Simon Gauzy (World Ranked: 89) My first...
  20. Simon Gauzy Documentary 2013