fun

1. Fun/ Practice Pips

I'm looking to practice with pips, so my teammates are able to see it in practice. Should I go with short or long pips? Thank you all for your feedback!
  2. Good Morning Britain making fun of little TT girl and calling TT "boring" sport

Good Morning Britain making fun of little TT girl and calling TT "boring" sport Piers Morgan trying to be funny and partially he does the job. However these 2 minutes capture so many stereotypes about TT that I wanted to share it here: - TT is done seriously just in China - you need to start...
  3. Some fun for the TableTennis Community:)

Hi Guys! I was searching for some funny Table Tennis Memes and couldn't find a lot so i decided to create a Memepage myself! :D I would appreciate any support for my new Facebook page and if you have any funny memes or table tennis jokes feel free to send it to me :) Facebook --> Table Tennis Memes
  4. Fun challenges or practices in table tennis

Hi again, So, until i can buy the robot or find a nearby partner regularly then i am spending time with my table doing some fun shots or tricks or practices, whatever you call it, so do you do these kind of things sometimes? For now the thing i am doing or practicing on is to place targets on...
  5. Weekend Dance fun at Table. I challenge TTD members to post their vids

6. Shakehanders learning to play penhold (for fun)

Hello. I'm quite curious: are there any shakehanders who have learned to play penhold for fun? I've learned to play all forehand J-pen style, and I can loop from both wings with RPB. I'd estimate my level in RPB to be quite lower than my shakehand, but I've felt it has helped improve my overall...
  7. Looking for a tt venue to play for fun in Beijing in Jan 2016

Hi there, I am going to Beijing for about 10 days between Jan 8th-18th, wondering if any chinese TTD user, maybe someone who is knowledgeable about Beijing can give me a few pointers to a tt venue (or club) in Beijing where you can rock up and play someone without a partner. I just want to...
  8. TT-Training FUN-Video - Marcos Freitas feeling exercices, "magic tricks", giant bat

TT-Training FUN-Video - Marcos Freitas feeling exercices, "magic tricks", giant bat hey @all, i made a fun-video with some exercises of marcos freitas like playing the ball against the edge of the table or the backspin catcher. and i played a giant bat and tried to beat the machine :D and...
  9. Fun Video: Table Tennis vs Illegal Drugs

I thought it was curious that both the illegal drug trade and table tennis called their distributors dealers. The rest is now history. As possibly so am I. Cheers, Greg
  10. Patrick Franziska Serve Practice (FUN)

Patrick Franziska is back in the training hall submitting videos to the internet with this time trying to serve into his TT shoes. 656934871026611 Check out Patrick Franziska practising his ghost serve here.
  11. Timo Boll and Keinath - Fun Training

These sort of videos are rare. Training hall videos of pro's having fun practising. Enjoy - Timo Boll and Thomas Keinath
  12. Two Fun Videos on CNT and Dubai

Related News: Chinese table tennis champions launch free ping pong tables in parks across Dubai News Link...
  13. ME and my friend haveing some fun:)

Hello, I didn't know where to share my youtube video. I would like you just to watch this : Thanks!
  14. Around The Net Fun-Compilation

found a funny video ;) check this out.
  15. Youth coach: fun pingpong games

Hi, since recently I've started co-coaching the youngsters of our clubs. We always give basic exercises and after that there is a fun thing/game the last 15 minutes, like emperor's game, round the table running, playing in teams... etc etc. So I was wondering, if someone else is also a coach...
  16. tt fun

hi recent article in local press,, tt fun...