pushes

1. Jiang Jingkun does long pushes and choppy stroke

I like Liang Jingkun. He always seems to be in trouble when playing against top players and lesser players;). But he has a way of playing unconventional strokes especially when in trouble In this match vs Cai Wei, watch the 5th game where he brings out a few Waldner-nesque stroke-play when...
  2. Attacking Pushes

Is it easier to attack a push - long or short - with short pimples compared to inverted rubber?
  3. How to deal with deep pushes.

Hey guys so I have a problem. Whenever I play I have problem with deep pushes. If someone pushes on the backhand side then I also push it back. Since I am a Forehand Dominant player, whenever I try to topspin it the ball goes in the net. Can you please tell me how can topspin this ball properly.
  4. Angry Kid Pushes Umpire Off His Chair!

New viral video is circulating around the internet of a table tennis player pushing an umpire off his chair. The video has now reached over a quarter of a million views. This footage is from a tournament in Russia between Vladislav Starodumov and Dimitry Melnichenko in the cadet singles final...
  5. attacking on fast spiny long pushes.

hey, everybody. i have been playing table tennis for quite some years now. however i find myself lacking the killer power in my forehand strokes. i hit the loops allright. they are spinny, but i don't seem to get that giant forehand kill. is it possible to develop a good game without it? my...