pushing

1. Pushing is so annoying Help!

I dont knwo if chopping is the right word to use but I play at a Begginer-intermediate level and after a backsping serve me and the opponent just keep pushing the ball (making backsping with just the touch of the rubber) it can be until 10+ pushes if we are consistent enough, and none will...
  2. Is it true that in a pushing rally, you don't have to try to add more spin?

I'm a beginner and trying to get ready for a big upcoming tournament. I went to my local table tennis club and got some coaching today. What sometimes happens during my matches is that I'll get into these unending pushing rallies. As the rally gets longer, I try to generate more backspin in...
  3. Table Tennis Scientific Method: pushing against/with the serve (crosscourt)

Science is built upon repeatable results. Whatever I say here is subjective, and players should always try things out for themselves and communicate their results with others. Everyone should know about the scientific method. It's grown to be a little bit more than the old 7-step method, so...