transfer

1. Ma Long Forehand Loop (Topspin) | Weight Transfer Analysis

Hello guys, I made another video on chinese forehand loop. Check it out :)
  2. Weight transfer

Since the lock down iv been researching about service i get most of it. Question is how to get more weight in the service and how to pull the ball harder not sure on how to get better at it does anyone have a solution ?
  3. Confused about weight transfer

Hi I've come across something that's giving me a hard time to figure out regarding the proper motion/weight transfer on the forehand loop. All the posts/videos that I've come across mention that you should transfer your weight from right to left (right handed here), and that's how I practice...
  4. Weight transfer on BH loop

Hi folks.. I played BH drive against backspin multiball yesterday. At the end of it, felt a bit of pain just above my left knee.. muscle pain.. was wondering if this is normal or if this is due to incorrect technique. I did check some videos on youtube, but that didn't make it easier to...
  5. Player Transfer News 2012

Here you can find the most rumoured players and the latest table tennis transfer moves. This thread can be used to keep us all up to date with all the latest transfers that commence in table tennis clubs from around the world! Koki Niwa - photo by: Asahi Shimbun Transfers TTC Frickenhausen...