football

1. Table Tennis VS Football (VIDEO)

Hello guys, We are extremely happy to announce that our new video is now OUT! We compare Table Tennis with Football and try to perform same kind of tricks to find out which sport is better :) We believe this is one of the coolest collaboration videos ever made! Huge thanks to the Finnish...
  2. Zhang Jike Playing Football

Zhang Jike Playing Football
  3. Fan Zhendong showing off his Football skills!

We have seen a few videos surface of table tennis players doing kick ups and playing football with a table tennis ball. Below we captured footage of China's Fan Zhendong, Liang Jingkun and Turkey's Li Ahmet playing football in the practice hall at the recent Swedish Open. For more videos from...
  4. What football team do you support?

I know it's completely off topic from table tennis but there has to be a reason why there is a category "football" I support Liverpool FC. What about you? Who do you support?
  5. Football World Cup 2014 - Who do you support?

Off topic, but who are you supporting for the Football World Cup? Which team do you think will win? I thought I would make this topic as I saw Zhang Jike was a fan of football, and we all love football when the World Cup is on!
  6. Table Tennis Legend Cai Zhenhua Appointed President Of The Chinese Football Association!

It was announced on Tuesday that former table tennis world champion Cai Zhenhua has recently been appointed the new president of the Chinese Football Association (CFA)! Cai Zhenhua, right, with footballing legend David Beckham in China last year. Photograph: Getty Images Cai Zhenhua who also...
  7. Rio Ferdinand and Van Persie Clash At Table Tennis! (VIDEO)

Although the well-known footballers may be friends on the pitch the talented duo took to the table in order to find a champion. The Dutchman was kitted out in his Manchester United football kit as he took on his team mate who was dressed in a slightly different attire. Rio Ferdinand and Van...
  8. Write The Future Rooney & Federer Play Table Tennis (VIDEO)

One minute you are a football hero the next new best friends with Roger Fededer. See Wayne Rooney give the tennis legend a lesson in the art of ping pong. Check out the Nike.com advert below Would these two make a great doubles pairing?
  9. Jan Ove Waldner Football Skills (VIDEO)

Check out these amazing football skills from the legend Jan Ove Waldner!!
  10. Fabregas & Pique playing Table Tennis

Last Friday before the quarterfinal clash between France and Spain in the UEFA Euro 2012, Spanish players Cesc Fabregas and Gerard Pique took to the table tennis table to warm up. This video became viral on Weibo where Chinese table tennis professionals including Ma Long, Xu Xin, Zhang Jike...
  11. England Football Team play TT

England football star Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain warmed up for his first England game in the Euro 2012 Championships by defeating his team mate Theo Walcott at table tennis! Below is the video - the latest celebrity/superstar table tennis video! Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - photo by: Julian...
  12. Thierry Henry playing TT (VIDEO)

Footballing legend Thierry Henry and his team mates playing table tennis with French table tennis icons Jean-Philippe Gatien and Patrick Chilla! Video below: Henry hits an awesome shot at 1.22 :) Enjoy guys!
  13. UEFA Euro 2012

UEFA Euro 2012 is getting closer and closer so I thought we needed a thread like this. ;D Group A Poland Greece Russia Czech Republic Group B Netherlands Denmark Germany Portugal Group C Spain Italy Ireland Croatia Group D Ukraine Sweden France England Who's watching? Who's going to win it...
  14. Table Tennis vs Football

What do you think is a harder sport to learn play and become professional at. In my opinion it would be table tennis because I have played both sports to a high level and table tennis for me is a lot harder to learn and become professional at and the training is more intense. Wang Liqin photo...
  15. amazing football videos

i was watching these sport videos and came across football ones and fount these amazing ones
  16. Your favourite football players?

I know...this is a TT forum, but I am curious to know who your favourites of all time are. I like Roberto Carlos and Roberto Rivelino. IMO, these 2 Robertos can bend it better than Beckham. But before you English fans slam me, my favourite goalkeeper is Gordon Banks. :)
  17. Football legend Ronaldo has retired this week.

He made those goals looked so easy!