teams

1. Korean Amateur TT Clubs - Teams Championships Final Dec 2019

I found a vid on a teams championship for amateur Korean TT Club Teams... not surprising is Park Ji-Soo lady 2x inverted player is in the middle of the TROUBLE. These are handicap matches... so if someone got a 3 pt handicap, it is likely they were a Div 3 player facing a Div 1 player.
  2. 2019 Joola Teams Results/Ratings Posted !!

Like title sez, the results/ratings are out. Several forum members were on teams at that tourney, (eg Next Level and Trouble Maker Matt Hetherington) many more were in that tourney and are LURKERS on the forum. How did everyone do? Easy way to check is at www.pongmobile.com and search for...
  3. North- and South Korea to combine teams in Halmstad!

Wow... I didn't know this was 'possible'. I think it's an amazing gesture but I think it's unfair to the other teams... I don't know how I would have decided if it was my decision at the ITTF https://www.ittf.com/2018/05/03/one-korea-unified-power-table-tennis/
  4. Could EU teams cooperate closer?

Hi, so the topic is not new, because there was some discussion about it on other threads. The idea is, should/could EU national associations cooperate closer, specially before big events like WTT(T)Cs? Notice we are only talking about EU, not Japan, Korea or i.e. China. The trigger for such an...
  5. Teams and players for the Team World Cup

China made the last two selections for London: Chen Xingtong and Wang Manyu will be joining Ding Ning, Liu Shiwen, and Zhu Yuling.
  6. Chinese provincial teams

Hi All, I recently looked at Yinhe Saturn Pro rubber and on it is a label saying "provincial team" and the same was on Jupiter rubber (10 & 13, cannot recall which was which). Firstly, what level is provincial? Then , is there a list where I could see what province 10 & 13 are? Lastly, is...
  7. 2017-2018 European Champions League teams unveiled

The teams for the next season has just been published, as the draw is taking place this Thursday (June 29th) and the entries deadline was reached a couple of weeks ago. The top 16 teams will be (top players only in each team): FAKEL-GAZPROM ORENBURG (RUS) Dimitrij OVTCHAROV Jun MIZUTANI...
  8. Politics and Nepotism in Sports : Impact on CNT and table tennis teams and players

Creating this thread to ensure we stay on topic on the CNT closed training thread .. I honestly think a lot of people want to discuss this have put forward very valueable points and it certainly deserves its own thread ... hope fellow TTD members want to chime in here ..
  9. 2016 Butterfly NA Teams Tournament

Some matches between some 2600-2800 players on the #1 team and some 2400-2500 players on the #3 team, who defeated the #2 team the prior night. The #2 fought valiantly but fell inevitably even if courageously. Some matches I recorded which may interest people: Ruichao Chen vs Tahl Leibovitz...
  10. Playing teams as Olympic's Style

I have two question about teams event in table tennis 1. Is there any major league or tournament which follows the Olympic teams system? 2. In Olympic system, what should be the strategy for winning the match & is there any advantage in taking abc rather than xyz ? TIA
  11. Looking for National Teams, Professional Teams and Local Clubs Jerseys

Hi, I collect TT jerseys and am interested in buying: National Teams uniforms (France, Sweden, Korea, Russia, Portugal, England...) Professional Teams unifroms (French, German, Chinese, Japan leagues...) Local Clubs uniforms from around the world Vintage Butterfly, Mizuno, Stiga, Joola...
  12. Suggestions on changing teams

Hey guys, I am thinking on changing table tennis teams because of the lack of practice. I only train 2x a week for 3 hours each time we train. I really want to train more! I just love tt. I'm not saying that i am better than the other club members. I am one of the top players, but not the best...
  13. Looking for players for NA TEAMS

Hi everyone. We had a three player team for JOOLA TEAMS but one player backed out. So, we need 1-3 more players, and there will be a $100 late fee which will make the total cost of the tournament itself $899. Does anyone want to be on the team? According to my coach I am a 1500. My current...
  14. Win table tennis bats signed by top teams in the world

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=608649612498379&set=a.174499652580046.47074.170002659696412&type=1&theater
  15. North Amercia Teams Championship

i'm off to attend the joola north america teams's championships anyone attending with me Photo by: tabletennisbug.com
  16. 2012 NATT Teams Championships Nov. 23-25.

Here's a recap video celebrating the 15th year of the World's Largest Tournament in Baltimore Maryland.
  17. London 2012 Olympics (Teams)

London 2012 Olympic Games ,28 July 2012 - 08 August 2012, London, England I think we've seen some amazing matches and big surprises the last few days during the Olympic Singles event. But we're just halfway! The Olympic Team event already starts tomorrow. Once again similar to that of Beijing...
  18. China beat Japan in World University Finals

Receive all the latest Table Tennis articles by liking TableTennisTa The World University games began last week on the 12th August and are expected to finish on the 23rd of August. The games are held in Shenzhen China with the men's/women's already played. The results are below. Photo by...