double

1. Double hit is legal, right? How about this one??

Hello everyone, licenced UMPIRES specially! I have a question - since few years ago, double hit is allowed stroke, so if you hit the ball with the finger then rubber and the ball lands on the table, everything is ok. So the double hit is legal. But - I got a teammate with like really shaky...
  2. Is double inverted the most viable setup to play?

Hi all, I would like to hear your opinion about this. Most top players play inverted on both sides. Is that the most viable setup to be a great player? For example why are less players to play FH short pips(like Mattias Karlsson), BH short pips(like Tan Ruiwu) or modern defense with LP? I think...
  3. Review of Double Fish 8338

As part of my order with www.ttequipment.co.uk I picked up a sheet of Double Fish 8338 2.1mm Black - Note: The blade was a Yinhe T7s, which is rated as Off-. I’ve been on the look out to try and find something that is usable for all levels of players at the clubs I play at - Most of whom don’t...
  4. Review of Double Fish Athlon 2

I recently received an order from a relatively new Table Tennis shop in the UK (www.ttequipment.co.uk), and after chatting with Dean on the forum, I decided to get some of the new Double Fish (DF) rubbers he was going to start stocking. The order I received was: Blade - Yinhe T7s (used in...
  5. Double Barrel TT Trick Serve

Just another creative service practice for working on my down the line and crosscourt serves, helps makes sure I get depth and keep the bounce trajectory long! :)
  6. 2017 China Double Fish Cup

7. Ridiculous double smash by Timo Boll!

Check this out! Did Timo do this deliberately? :D
  8. Double fish v40 abs ball

Just wondering if anyone has tried out the new double fish v40 abs ball. if so how does it compare to the dhs d40 ball.
  9. two versions of the plastic balls Double Happiness 40+ ( photo Ding Ning)

Two weeks later, I get a new plastic balls Double Happiness from their supplier. If someone was playing a new ball, give their opinions DHS claim this is probably the worlds roundest ball. It is made from a different process and the material is bouncer. They will release a 1* ball to the...
  10. blade DHS W997 Laboratory Double Happiness Institute ( Ma Long 2014) Original

Double Happiness at the Institute, a group that has developed a version of the W997 blade disbanded. I have a version of the W997 blade 2014 used. thickness of 5.9mm weight 92.7 grams. the blade of a player Provincial Club in China . My price is $ 250. original 100%
  11. blade DHS N766 N801 National Institute Double Happiness

blade DHS N766 N811 National Institute Double Happiness N766 Special --100$ N811--120$ Shipping cost worldwide 5$. payment paypal
  12. blade Institute of Double Happiness Factor 506 w997

blade 506special National Ma Longg 2012 price drop Last price reduction price blade 506$ the new price of $ 140. Free worldwide shipping on blades price cuts 506 NEW PRICE 506=150$
  13. Serving away from the table usng double touch and racket speed

Hi Guys, Though madness is consuming me to the fullest extent, once more I yielded to it by creating a new concept of serving in the opposite direction. Here, I am using double touch which I think is illegal, hopefully somebody could highlight those ITTF rules and with fast racket speed to keep...
  14. Self Hit: Double Bounce Forehand Roller Practice Video of mine

Hi Guys, First of all, If the roller was good, all the credit goes to the community. Everyday I learn a lot about table tennis by interacting with mates around here. Whether it is positive or negative, they tried to convey about something which is hidden to my mind's eye. In the previous...
  15. Double Net Shot

Another one to prove you never know what could happen next in our sport...
  16. Double Target Shooting Trick

Hi guys, So eventually we decided to participate in the Stiga ITTF trick competition. We were thinking that if we participate, we do it with a really hard trick and certainly an original one as our last year's ones didn't maybe look so impressive even though they were, aswell, really hard to...
  17. Double Tuned Joola Rhyzm For Sale

Afternoon all, I am looking to find a buyer for my Double Tuned Joola Rhyzm rubbers. These rubbers are in very small supply, and are given out to Joola sponsored players here in the UK. These rubbers are quicker and substantially spinnier than the regular Rhyzm, an awesome replacement for...
  18. Ishikawa kasumi wants to pair with Ma Long for double.And Ma long would like to.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA4NTUyNjEy.html
  19. Balls ( Stiga / Double Circle )

Im going straight to the issue. I got in front of me two balls a Double Circle ball and a stiga one. Stiga is one star "MASTER" and Double Circle is unranked. I play with both balls and i realise MASSIVE difference while playing. Both are same grippy but Stiga feel so light and Double Circle...
  20. Double circle dhs training box where to buy

Hi People, For my club we need new table tennis training balls. We used to have like Stiga, but they were not very good. We also had double circle from DHS. These worked out really great. They are long lasting and are not that different from competition balls. Unfortunately I am not able to...