curious

1. Curious about DIY / Customised table tennis blades including custom clones

I've noticed a couple more online shops offering fully customised table tennis blades, for example Playa Ping Pong on AliExpress: https://playapingpong.aliexpress.com/store/group/DIY-TT-Rackets/319599_506770285.html?spm=a2g0o.store_home.pcShopHead_6227769.4 And Sunnywise (Hong Kong) through...
  2. W968 curious

Hello table tennis daily iv been looking for a more powerful blade then my Liu shiwen Blade so iv been thinking of getting the DHS W968 Pro version or the K161 National version whats the difference between them? iv been also reading chen chen maybe has the knowledge ?
  3. Just curious how many Penholders are on TTD?

Hello: Just curious how many Penholders are on TTD? I know of a few already (JeffM, Liten, suds79) , not sure if site has a create thread/poll option... didn't think i see it. Are you a modern penholder? Are you a JPen player? Is there a RPB for JPen? Or are you like me an oldschool...
  4. 11 Curious Facts about Zhang Jike!

1. Zhang Jike was high jump champion. At the age of 10, when he had already begun to practise table tennis, he was invited to practise high jump and won the District Games three months later. He also won the Qingdai Primary School Games. 2. He was named after the famous Brazilian football...
  5. just curious...who's from USA and whats your rating!

So this is a UK based forum with a bunch of international users talking about their leagues and tournaments and it just sounds so much better than what is offered here in the US... I just want to see how many people in the US are on here, what your USATT rating is and where you're from! I'm...