boring

1. Styles Are Conforming, Is Table Tennis Getting Boring?

I'm very passionate about this topic, and have spoken to top players like Korbel, Persson and Primorac about their thoughts on it. You can read my article here for more context: - Is Conformity of Styles Killing the Sport of Table Tennis Pimple players, penholders and choppers are rapidly...
  2. Good Morning Britain making fun of little TT girl and calling TT "boring" sport

Good Morning Britain making fun of little TT girl and calling TT "boring" sport Piers Morgan trying to be funny and partially he does the job. However these 2 minutes capture so many stereotypes about TT that I wanted to share it here: - TT is done seriously just in China - you need to start...
  3. "Boring" AGM/BoD when it comes to rule changes?

The propositions for rule changes on the AGM/BoD are out. No change of net hight, no change in rubber thickness, not even a proposition for a tournament for the presidents in the national associations :). (There has been before!) For the most it is changes in wording. There is a proposition...
  4. Sad but true, my blade got boring!

I have for a year now played the Michael Maze ALC Off by Butterfly, and I thought I had found the perfect combination with blade and rubbers performing really well for me and I was really able to get a lot better with this equipment. I found that I could do anything with my blade, and the blade...
  5. Boring training...

Maybe you guys like it :D
  6. Ma Lin and his boring game delay..

I just watched Ma Lin vs. Ma Long in Chinese Superleague and I noticed one thing.. Ma Lin is just sooo boring! Everytime between points, what is he doing? He takes his sweat off, then he comes to the table, rub his hand off the table, then he rubs his shoes on the floor, then he takes his sweat...