baracuda

1. Donic Baracuda / Tibhar Genius alternative with less catapult

Are there any newer generation Rubber like Donic Barracuda oder Tibhar Genius? I know Xiom Vega X or TSP Super Ventus. All the newer rubber have a lot of spin when you hit right and brush good. But most the time i use to much force and i play with more speed then spin. I found it a lot harder...
  2. Baracuda VS the other products in the Acuda series

I'm thinking about purchasing a new rubber for my forehand. I currently use Barracuda and am pleased with the spin. I want a rubber with a harder sponge but the same/extremely similar topsheet. I was thinking Acuda S1 turbo but don't know how similar it is to Barracuda.
  3. Tibhar Genius (vs Donic Baracuda)

hey guys, as already outed Baracuda fanboy they say the Tibhar is similar but due to a softer topsheet it's less sensitive to incoming spin with a bit of sacrifice in terms of spin and throw. also the Tibhar should be better in half-distance play but also strong near table. i would like to...
  4. Fastarc G-1 (vs. Baracuda)

hey guys, i quite finished my EJ-testing ending with Baracuda on both sides. i like the flexibility the rubber gives. it was never more easy to attack a backspin ball, with a slow shot as well as with an aggressiv one. now i read about the fastarc g-1 beeing an upgraded version of the...
  5. Need to replace my Tibhar Stratus Power wood blde

Hello Friends! I need help / suggestion to replace my Tibhar stratus power wood (TSPW). About 8 months ago I needed help in selecting my blade & I ended up with TSPW (Thanks to upsidedowncarll :) ) and I love it and wish I don't have to change it. I like the ball feel, speed, loops, flat hits...
  6. Donic Baracuda stick or twist?

Hey guys, I hoping for some advice here ;) I have been using Donic baracuda Big slam on both BH and FH - with an Innerforce ALC blade. I love the spinny feeling and above all that characteristic pop of a sound when spinning the ball. My HUGE problem is receiving serves - I tend to lose a good...
  7. Donic Baracuda 1.8 vs Tenergy 05 FX 1.7

Can somebody make a comparison. I'm the most interested in spin and speed.
  8. Donic Baracuda vs Butterfly Tenergy 05

I read that there are similarities and that the t05 is faster. But what about other properties like spin, spin sensitvity,grip,throw, and weight?
  9. For sale: Brand new Donic Baracuda Big Slam

For sale: Brand new Donic Baracuda Big Slam (package never opened) In the recent years, I have used a lot of Baracuda (big slam) rubbers. So I overstocked one sheet. But I am using DHS H3 (national edition) + Tenergy 05 now. I am pleased to find this platform where we can share our additional...
  10. Throw Angle and Blade

Hi all, this is my first post. I wanted to bring up a discussion on throw angle and BLADES, not just rubbers. I've been playing for 4 years, and have been slightly modifying my equipment every once in a while, generally using soft all+ blades while trying a few different rubber styles...
  11. On which blade to put the rubbers Donic Baracuda and Acuda S2?

Hello everybody, On which blade is it the best option to put the rubbers Donic Baracuda and Acuda S2? The available blades are as follows: Butterfly Jonyer H-NA OFF Butterfly Viscaria Galaxy T-8 JJ SZLC (bought in a Chinese shop for cheap, but fast and controllable, at least not worse than...
  12. Baracuda vs coppa x1 gold vs rakza 7

Can somebody compare these rubbers. I'm interested in the following properties: -spin -speed -hardness -controle Thx.
  13. Will Baracuda hinder my game?

I'm currently using Mark V (2.0mm) on both sides of an All+ blade and so far it has been great. I use the correct form for my backhand while my forehand form is 70-80% correct and I need to work on its consistency. For a player of my level, my serves give my opponents a lot of trouble. This is...
  14. [Review] Butterfly Timo Boll ALC with Donic Baracuda

[Setup Review] Butterfly Timo Boll ALC with Donic Baracuda I've decided to review a particular setup, which includes both the blade and the rubbers, to show in detail how a particular setup works. Note that this review is purely based on my ability and skill in table tennis, so in the shots...
  15. Looking for a replacement for donic Baracuda

Hi there , Im new here and I have a question, I have used barracuda for a quiet long time ,(I bought at least 3-4 pieces of baracuda) and I'm looking for a replacement for it I like the feel of the sponge of barracuda, but for me , barracuda is a bit lack of speed , I would like to find a...
  16. baracuda replacement

For the next season I want to replace my donic baracuda rubber. I'm looking for a rubber with about the same properties but less sensitive for incoming spin. Thanks for your suggestions.
  17. Baracuda, S1 or S2?

Hi all, I was planning to construct a new bat with Donic rubbers, and I'm not quite sure which combination of Donic Baracuda, Acuda S1 or Acuda S2 I should use. My playing style is mainly close/mid-range aggressive, and I love smashing and driving. I also need quite a decent amount of control on...
  18. Tenenergy 05 vs Donic Baracuda

I hope someone has experience with both of the rubbers cause I like to know the following differences: - Throw angle - Weight - spin sensitivity - Durability - Easier to use overall
  19. Looking for Donic Baracuda and Acuda S2

Hi, I'm looking for a red or black sheet of Baracuda and Acuda S2 in 2.0mm. For trade I've a red and black sheet of Rakza 7 soft 2.0mm in very good condition. If u want to sell or trade let me know please. greetings.
  20. Donic Baracuda

Hi guys, My coach wants me to change my fh rubber DHS SKYLINE to donic. Well I think it would be a good change but I really loved the feel of the Skyline. So how is Donic Baracuda compared to Dhs Hurricane 3 or Skyline 3? How is it close to the Hurricanes? If not that close can you tell me...