finals

1. Famous Natl Div 1 Female inverted vs Natl Div 1 PH SP !!! Finals Ntl Open

Hi All, For those interested in C-Pen SHORT PIPS at higher Korean Amateur levels...(OSPH and maybe @Lula !!!) Here is a finals in a national level Open tourney Div 1 vs Div 1 final. Lady is pretty well established Bak Ji-Soo Div 1 Natl standard. Dude is someone I never saw, never heard of, but...
  2. Comparing Ma Long's first and sixth ITTF Finals wins

I made this thread because I wanted to compare Ma Long's most recent ITTF finals win today to his first one back in 2008, and see how he's changed as a player. Here is a video of his 2008 quarterfinal (please let me know if you find a longer one!) 2008 semi...
  3. ITTF Finals 2020

The RESTART of table tennis now moves onto the ITTF Finals! Fan Zhendong and Chen Meng won the Men's and Women's World Cup Respectively! Who's going to be crowned the ITTF Final Champion? This topic is for the ITTF Finals (Zhengzhou, China) which begins on the 19th and concludes on the 22nd...
  4. World Tour Grand Finals 2019 | Winners

Last weekend’s Agricultural Bank of China 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals saw the 2019 season end with some truly top-class table tennis. Fan Zhendong and Chen Meng were victorious in the men’s and women’s singles. The Chinese pairings of Fan Zhendong/Xu Xin and Xu Xin/Liu Shiwen came out on...
  5. Video Replay used at the World Tour Grand Finals 2019 | VAR

VAR was used for the first time today at the World Tour Grand Finals! Check it out below by the ITTF. What do you think of this technology? 601746920367035
  6. World Tour Grand Finals 2019 | Everything You Need To Know

The final major event of the year will be held from Thursday 12th to Sunday 15th of this month in the Zhengzhou Olympic Sports Centre. The Agricultural Bank of China 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals will consist of 5 events including the Men’s and Women’s singles, men’s, women’s and mixed...
  7. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals Agricultural Bank of China 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals Venue: Zhengzhou Olympic Sports Center Zhengzhou, China 12 to 15 December 2019 Prize money: US$ 1,001,000 Equipment Tables: DOUBLE FISH Volant King Blue Balls: DHS D40 +*** White Floor: TINSUE TLO...
  8. Fan Zhendong vs Liang Jingkun Highlights(Men's Single Semi-Finals - German Open 2019)

Hi Guys, I made a video highlight of the SF match between FZD and LJK. Hope you guys like it. Cheers!
  9. ITTF World Tour Grand Finals qualification

Current standings for 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals, Zhengzhou 12-15 Dec
  10. ITTF to Introduce Video Challenge at Grand Finals and WTTC 2020

Was waiting for someone to post this but no luck. Here goes. Nikkan Sports reports that ITTF have decided to introduce video challenge at the World Tour Grand Finals this December, and the WTTC 2020 next March. If the trial runs are successful, then the system will be implemented for Tokyo...
  11. 1961 World TT Championships Finals

Beijing World Table Tennis Championships Finals https://youtu.be/SwI9f5gvU8s
  12. Videos of Table Tennis England Grand Prix Finals

A friend of mine has recorded a number of Grand Prix finals here in UK and asked to upload to my channel. I though people might be interested what is the level of TT in UK immediatedly below the top internationals like Pitchford and Drinkhall. Hope you like them. Playlist...
  13. Liu Guoliang clears the air on Ma Long's current situation

One big name has been missing from the international table tennis circuit over the last 5 months. The current World and Olympic Champion has been absent from the World Tour since his round of 32 defeat to Liam Pitchford at the ITTF World Tour Bulgaria Open on 16 August 2018. Ma Long - Photo...
  14. If you are attending the Grand Finals...

Hi, I'm not sure what the rules are on this, but I was hoping to ask anyone that will be attending the Grand Finals this year if they could buy a Xiom Ice Cream AZXi for me, and I can pay for the blade, taxes, and shipping through PayPal for security. I will also pay $20USD on top for...
  15. World Tour Grand Finals 2018

The prestigious World Tour Grand Finals sponsored by Seamaster begins on the 13th December and concludes on the 16th December. The Grand Finals is being held this year in city of Incheon, Korea with a total prize money of $1,001,000. As the year comes to a close we get to look forward to the...
  16. ITTF Grand Finals Tickets?

Going to be travelling to Seoul during the Grand Finals! Not seeing anything on ITTF.com about how to purchase tickets to the event though... anyone have any insight? Much appreciated!
  17. 2018 World Tour Standings, finals in Korea

Dec 13-16 Qualified players in Men’s Singles and Women’s Singles Following players have been entered for the 2018 Seamaster ITTF World Tour Grand Finals in Incheon, Korea Republic according to the World Tour Standings list published on November 12th, 2018...
  18. Jan Ove Waldner vs He Zhi Wen 2017 CTTA Grand Finals

It's here. Waldner vs He Zhi Wen!
  19. Indian Women's team beat Singapore in Finals to win gold at Commonwealth Games 2018

This is a great achievement from the young women's team under Constantini who has recently take over the charge of coaching India Women's team. Congratulations .. here is a video of highlights of the final .. if somebody comes across more videos , please feel free to post it here ...
  20. World Tour Grand Finals 2017

The prestigious World Tour Grand Finals sponsored by Seamaster begins on the 14th December and concludes on the 17th December. The Grand Finals is held in city of Astana, Kazakhstan with a total prize money of $1,000,000. As the year comes to a close we get to look forward to the worlds best...