jan

1. Why JAN-Ove Waldner, Timo Boll, Samsonov - able to play at the TOP so Long ?

Why are European table tennis legends like Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll or Waldner able to play at the top of the world so long, while Chinese athletes often take a break early? This is my Opinons. What about you? : This is my Opinons. What about you? Speaking of us, you and me, the...
  2. Talk about live legends: Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll and Jan Ove Waldner

Why are European legends like Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll or Jan Ove Waldner able to play at the top of the world so long, while Chinese athletes often take a break early? A lot of people have asked me that question, and today, i will try to analyze it from a professional perspective...
  3. TTHistory | Legend Series | Ep.01| Jan Ove Waldner

Hi, We did our best for the first Episode of Legend Series. We appreciate any opinion to help us create newer episode better. thanks in advances and hope you enjoy it.
  4. Jan-Ove Waldner Bashes ITTF over Ball Change

5. Jan Ove Waldner vs He Zhi Wen 2017 CTTA Grand Finals

It's here. Waldner vs He Zhi Wen!
  6. Jan Ove Waldner vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 2018 Edition

Hey guys, Last month we travelled to Sweden to watch the spectacular showdown between Jan Ove Waldner and Paralympic champion Anna-Carin Ahlquist in a wheelchair match! Anna-Carin is a class 3 Paralympic table tennis player who won gold in London 2012! During the event I also took on Waldner...
  7. Jan Ove Waldner vs Anna Carin Ahlquist | Wheelchair match

Hey guys, Recently the great Jan Ove Waldner took on Paralympic champion Anna-Carin Ahlquist in a wheelchair match! Anna-Carin is a class 3 Paralympic table tennis player who won gold in London 2012! Watch the extremely interesting match up between former Olympic and Paralympic Gold Medalists...
  8. eBaTT Table Tennis Exercise - P2 Jan 2018 (playing down the line)

Playing down the line, Jan P2 #eBaTT#Tabletennis#Exercise - Regular exercise presented by David Diniz and myself @diniz_ttcoach #coaching#ttpro#backhand#forehand#pingpong#tenisdemesa#precise#placement#technique sponsored by CreoGlass
  9. Jan Ove Waldner Footage of all matches!

Jan Ove Waldner Footage of all Matches! I found this amazing 4 hour film of all of Waldners big matches! I enjoyed it very much! Thanks to Gary Ruderman for making this amazing piece of art!
  10. eBaTT Table Tennis Exercise (Regular Footwork) - P1 Jan 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9vfuiqvu8s The Exercise:Blocker must focus on placing the ball; twice on the forehand side then twice on the backhand side, followed by forehand wide, forehand from the middle of the table and lastly forehand from the backhand side and repeat. Exercise...
  11. Jan Ove Waldner Bat Breaker!

Even the worlds best make mistakes :) Jan Ove Waldner regarded as the best table tennis player of all time snapped his bat in half during a doubles match in the 1993 European Cup. Ever broke a bat like this? :D
  12. Jan Ove Waldner mobbed by fans in CHINA!

Here's a brilliant video to demonstrate Jan Ove Waldner's popularity in China. As he walks through China during an interview, people of the general public begin to take photos of the mozart of table tennis! You can see Waldner's fun personality in this video also especially during the around...
  13. TableTennisDaily Podcast #11 - Jan Ove Waldner

Hello and welcome to episode 11 of the TableTennisDaily podcast, today on the show we have arguably the greatest player of all time Jan Ove Valdner the mozart of table tennis. Jan Ove Waldner has recently retired from competitive table tennis, however he will still be an ambassador in taking...
  14. Ask Jan Ove waldner a question on the TTD podcast!

Hi everyone, One of our upcoming guests on the TableTennisDaily Podcast is Swedish Legend Jan Ove Waldner! Jan Ove Waldner is regarded by many as the greatest table tennis player of all time. Waldner is an Olympic Gold Medalist, World Champion, European Champion and much more! Jan Ove has done...
  15. Jan Ove Waldner Exhibition Top 10 Points!

Jan Ove Waldner has retired, I have made a compilation of his top 10 best points in exhibitions. See the video below:
  16. Looking for a tt venue to play for fun in Beijing in Jan 2016

Hi there, I am going to Beijing for about 10 days between Jan 8th-18th, wondering if any chinese TTD user, maybe someone who is knowledgeable about Beijing can give me a few pointers to a tt venue (or club) in Beijing where you can rock up and play someone without a partner. I just want to...
  17. Jan Ove Waldner "How to beat China"

A new interview has surfaced of Jan Ove Waldner and Mikael Appelgren on how to beat China. The interview below by youtuber Al Jazeera English looks at the recent World Junior Championships and looks at the hopes for the future for European Table Tennis. Can the rest of the world catch the...
  18. To Jan Ove Waldner jubilee

19. Looking for specific tribute (jan ove waldner)

hey im looking for a tribute I saw a really long time ago and I cant seem to find it anywhere now. the tribute is about Jan Ove Waldner and the music that is played in the background is Amelie by Yann Tiersen (in some places around the internet it is called comptine d'un autre ete) I remember...
  20. Jan Ove Waldner and Persson - Mini Table 2015!

A new video has surfaced of Swedish Legends Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson showing off their skills on a mini table tennis table in Thailand! The duo are known for their incredible exhibition skills, as they demo around the world each year displaying our sport at the coolest and highest...