lot

1. Russia got talents. A lot of talents.

THE TABLE #1. The strongest girls U16 are allocated to play here. Keep eyes on Terekhova Zlata, a young prodigy speedster, 12 y.o.
  2. BoD: Lot's of news today

https://documents.ittf.sport/sites/default/files/public/2020-11/2020_BoD_documents_FINAL.pdf The BoD is meeting up today. On the agenda: -Update technical leaflets (new colours on racket coverings, balls to be more similar etc) -Details for competition are moved from "politics to...
  3. Hurricane 8- lost lot of tackiness

3 weeks ago i got a new h8 mid-hard rubber, and after 4 training sessions( i been washed my rubber after every session with water) each 1 hour, the rubber lost all of his tackiness, expect for a little spot on the bottom of the rubber. I tried to get my money back or another sheet, but i didnt...
  4. Is my grip handicapping me a lot?

I've had no formal instruction. When I pick up a paddle, it's natural for me to wrap my entire hand around the handle. Putting my thumb or index finger anywhere else feels weird. I use the same grip for both forehand and backhand. Can I improve my level while using this grip, or is it...
  5. Recommendation Rubber with a lot of effect for Stiga emerald vps v wood

I currently have a stiga emerald vps v wood and I use gus xushaofa lsz neo. My main problem is that the rubber wears very quickly and breaks easily. On the other hand I do a lot of sidespin and top spin of right (FH) and the reverse I am of blows drier not so much effect. Also middle distance...
  6. Serving short with a lot of underspin/backspin

Hi, I want to serve short with a lot of underspin but I can't serve with heavy underspin. It is just a normal underspin. I am using H3 Blue Sponge. How to serve heavy underspin with pendulum?
  7. old blades Stiga lot

My friend is selling his collection of a lot of blades. Price for the entire collection of 1150$
  8. Viscaria Collection Lot

Click link to see full size image: http://www.optiboom.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/viscarialot.jpg Selling my collection of Butterfly Viscaria with very usable freebies for only $600, and will shoulder 50% of shipping via Singapore post. All comes with old version of handle which butterfly...
  9. Visit Korea for the TT ^_^ (With a lot of Pics)

Recently, you all saw a thread about my new friend Firdaus making a visit to Korea for sightseeing, enjoying time with friends, and of course TABLE TENNIS !!! Going to a new country, NOT knowing anyone there, AND trying to do stuff is usually a recipe for EPIC failure. Well, in most cases, YES...