lost

1. When is the last time the China mens team lost a match?

Perhaps this match in 2002 vs. Belgium??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpNPh9cibIA&ab_channel=pingmagazine
  2. Hurricane 8- lost lot of tackiness

3 weeks ago i got a new h8 mid-hard rubber, and after 4 training sessions( i been washed my rubber after every session with water) each 1 hour, the rubber lost all of his tackiness, expect for a little spot on the bottom of the rubber. I tried to get my money back or another sheet, but i didnt...
  3. [Help] lost tacky on Hurricane3 when booster

this is the first time i booster rubber i viewed on youtube how to boost rubber i tried to boost rubber hurricane3 orange sponge with HAIFU SEAMOON 2 layes and wait 24 hours for 1 layes rubber is more bouncy and spin BUT less tacky , my ball not stick in rubber as befor i dont know i boosted...
  4. Ma Long Reflects On Losing First Match In 5 Years!

On the 14th April the round of 32 at the Asian Championships took place with one notable result in particular which went down as the biggest upset in 2017. The World Number 1, World Champion and Rio Olympic Champion Ma Long lost to Korea's Jeong Sangeun (9-11, 8-11, 11-6, 6-11). This is the...
  5. Lost Guatemalan lookin for help!!! Looping help!

Lost Guatemalan looking for help!!! Looping help! Hi guys, Earlier this year the goon squad help arrive to my current set up. Blade BTY Petr Korbel 5 PLY - FH Evo EL-P Max, BH EVO FX-P MAX. Overall I´m very happy with Evo rubbers!!! I´m also very happy with the all wood blade (coming from...
  6. http://www.ttnpp.com - They have lost my trust

I ordered rubbers from that site 2 months ago..still haven't recieved them. I ordered one pair of xiom sigma II pro. I've written to them 2 times about this (costumer service) but i still havent got any help or any response. I've ordered from them before and there were no problems but this...
  7. Lost 661:660!!

Hi guy On friday happend something which i think has not happend many times in the Tabletennis history. Our fifth Team had a match to rise up 1 league higher(germany) After 3 hours fighting the final Score was 8:8. So we start counting the Sets.... 31:31 And now we started counting the Balls...
  8. New Skyline 2 NEO lost all tackiness

Hey guys, recently I got a new sheet of Skyline 2 Neo, however I'm facing a big issue with it. I've played with it exactly 5 times (1h session) with pauses between the sessions. The rubber lost all its tackiness and feels totally dead. What could be the issue? Can I restore it somehow? The...
  9. Ma Long Lost Again :(

ma long lost against lee sang su 4-1 =( honestly i was glad when koki beat ma long but then now hes losing alot hehe...i wonder whats on his mind haha
  10. Ma Lin lost last 64! (Harmony China Open 2011)

The Chinese can be beat say's Alexey Liventsov! If you wondered where the reigning Olympic champion Ma Lin was in the just gone (Harmony) China Open 2011. Well in-fact he was playing and the number 2 seed lost in the last 64 round. What an upset but what a huge win for Alexey Liventsox. Watch...
  11. Waldner lost in hard bat semi final!!

Epic match up. Jan Ove Waldner vs Dutch player