free

1. Besides table tennis, what hobbies/sports do you do in your free time?

I'd love to hear what members of this forum do in their free time! My other hobbies are coin collecting and playing the piano and the organ.
  2. Free MOG

MOG has been unfairly exiled from TTD. All of you who know and love him, should ask the moderators to set him free. The poor EJ is going insane with no forum to post on!!
  3. Ittf accepted a new guidance of profitability -- let them all a free go.

Why does ITTF allow so many rubber products on the LARC list? Presently, over 1600 items of 118 Trade-Brands included. Retaining so many products on the LARC is an utter absurdism, considering that a great majority of the products never was and will never be seen on any of competitions...
  4. FREE to View: 30 Coaching Tutorials in 30 Days

Hi everyone! I'm making 30 coaching tutorials in 30 days, starting yesterday, covering a number of foundation techniques with some basics and some useful tips and analogies to get everything into the best shape it can be. Hope you will follow along and find some of these useful! Day 1...
  5. Forehand and free arm

For my intermediate level (UK local league Div2) I have an effective forehand topspin, my form can however become easily knocked out of balance if blocked and moved. When I've filmed myself it - ie my shape! - looks horrible; my body and head have a tendency to go upward after each shot. Also...
  6. Garaydia ZLC for sale - Free Tenergy 05 (used)

Hello guys and gals! I’m parting ways with my back up blade which doesn’t see the light of day anymore. The discontinued Garaydia series is probably the most premium I’ve used from any manufacturer. I’m also giving away both sheets of Tenergy 05 with it! They’ve probably had about 3 months...
  7. Gluing with Butterfly Free Chack Pro

Hi, I am interested into how many layers of Free Chack Pro should be put on new rubber without using booster, one or two? When I used booster I puted one before booster layer and one after booster layer dried. Advanced thankfull
  8. 3 Custom Made Blades for FREE Test Play!

3 custom made blades of our signature design will be available for MYTT forum members. First round will be with in the USA lower 48 states. Reply here to join the line and pm me your address . I will ship the blades out to you and you have 2 weeks to play with it. After that you ship it to...
  9. [LHTT #65_CHN Coach Lesson] Free Style Lesson

https://youtu.be/PIUN_ZpiwjY
  10. Get a chance a chance to win a free diving and accommodation package in Thailand.

7 Greens invites you to show your love for nature by sharing your story about protecting the oceans. This is your chance to win a free diving package in Thailand.Click
  11. Ask Tibhar Owner Roland Berg a Question for a Chance to Win a Free Prize!

The owner of the world renown table tennis equipment company Tibhar, Roland Berg, is on his way to TableTennis11 headquarters. When he arrives, he will be answering your questions about himself and about Tibhar. To ask a question for a chance to win a free prize, simply leave your question here...
  12. Is Haifu Oil VOC-Free?

Hi all, Does Haifu oil ( https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=HFNatOil ) contains VOC? Anyone tried it? I'm afraid because it's from 2009 and maybe contains VOC. Best Regards, Eduardo
  13. Free Chack Glue on varnished blades?

Hello guys, was just wondering if the butterfly free chack glue will be ok to use on a varnished blade as i have heard that some glues dont work well on varnished blades. Thanks for any replies in advance;):(
  14. Butterfly Free Chack Pro glue. Is it any good?

I noticed that Buttefly has released this Free Chack Pro glue. Has anyone tried it? It is possibly thicker than the regular Free Chack, which I currently use. The regular one is quite ok and comes off easily.
  15. 300€ Giveaway: Free rubber and blade

Hello, I would like to celebrate that my YouTube channel get 20 000 fans. With the help of TableTennis11 (sponsor), I do the giveaway contest. To enter the contest: - Just comment on YouTube the name of a blade and a rubber on Tabletennis11 (http://www.tabletennis11.com) that you want to...
  16. Win a FREE Rubber from Tabletennis11.com!

WIN A FREE RUBBER FROM TABLETENNIS11.COM! The DHL Express shipping is included for free. Here’s how to participate: 1. Go to Tabletennis11.com/rubbers. 2. Pick the rubber you’d like to win. 3. Post the rubber URL to this thread with an explanation of why you chose this rubber. 4. A...
  17. Free Chack II glue

Hi, does any one of you know the difference between these 2 Free Chack II glues? I mean why do they have the same label but with different color? Thanks!
  18. Free shipping from tabletennis11?

I was about to order new equipment, and I suddenly it says 0.00 eur for shipping? Is it a glitch or is it actually for free?
  19. ITTF events calendar free subscription

The ITTF publishes a lot of info on their website - which is indeed very good - but they are more than a bit crap when it comes to making it easily accessible by today's standards. I wanted easy access to the major ITTF events on my Mac and phone so I decided to compile my own calendar of major...
  20. FS Innerforce ALC ST like new only 88 grams save 30 Euro free shipping

After two hours of testing, my clubmate reverts to his Spirit. Old love beats new flame ... Innerforce ALC ST, 88 grams, no dents, no damage. Retail price new Euro 129,90 Used including worldwide shipping via registered mail: Euro 99,-- File upload fails me at the moment, please mail to...