learning

1. Returning to ready position

Hi everyone! I wanted to know if I'm learning the right "feel" of the forehand topspin, specifically footwork. I struggle with playing multiple forehands in a row and often use more arm movements than torso, which I know is a big no-no. The problem is, I often feel I don't have time to...
  2. Using analogies for learning strokes faster - Got any good ones?

Hey guys! As some of you may know, I’m working on a new book that focuses on optimizing athletic performance in table tennis through the latest sports science. One of the chapters is on motor learning and discusses ways to tweak your practice so that long-term learning occurs and performance...
  3. Learning GREAT Reverse Penholder Backhand (RPB)

Learning GREAT Reverse Penholder Backhand (RPB) Hope you guys will love this "Reverse Penholder Backhand" technique! Enjoy ������ Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE our channel for the goal 100.000 sub until June 2020 :table_tennis_paddle_and_ball: Love you all!!! #mlfmtabletennis #rpb...
  4. Learning Crazy Ghost Push

Learning Crazy Ghost Push
  5. Learning POWERFUL Forehand Flick

Learning POWERFUL Forehand Flick Many subscriber want a video about FOREHAND FLICK TECHNIQUE. So after 1 week of hard work, we finished producing video!!! Enjoy
  6. Learning Tomahawk Serve Like Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Learning Tomahawk Serve Like Dimitrij Ovtcharov Dima's Tomahawk Serve is an amazing, unique serve!!! It helps him get throw Fan Zhendong in German Open 2020 few day ago!!! And so much subscriber request a video for this serve. So yeah, Tomahawk Serve Tutorial Video here!!! Enjoy ������...
  7. Learning Incredible Hook Serve (Super Topspin)

Learning Incredible Hook Serve (Super Topspin) One of the most important things about serve: "Make all your serves into the same motion" . The opponent will be confused and you will gain the advantage to finish in the point the next shots! So we add " FAKE MOTION" in this video :) PS: Some...
  8. Learning UNBEATABLE Block - Technique, Tactics

Learning UNBEATABLE Block - Technique, Tactics First of all, we apologize to everyone because for the past 2 weeks we haven't been able to produce videos. But now we will be releasing 2 videos per week, thanks all of you for always being with the team during the past time.
  9. Learning UNPREDICTABLE Backspin & No Spin Serve

Learning UNPREDICTABLE Backspin & No Spin Serve One of the most important things about serve: "Make all your serves into the same motion" . The opponent will be confused and you will gain the advantage to finish in the point the next shots! So we made this clip to share with you about the...
  10. Learning INVINCIBLE Backhand Loop

[SPECIAL EPISODE] Learning INVINCIBLE Backhand Loop!!! This video we made to celebrate the channel has reached 15,000 subscribers. So we worked really hard and filmed a lot of camera angles to create the best backhand loop tutorial video ever to thank you all. Thanks for supporting the...
  11. Learning FASTEST Table Tennis Serve

Learning FASTEST Table Tennis Serve
  12. Learning CRAZY Sidespin Serve

Learning CRAZY Sidespin Serve
  13. Learning Forehand Drive & Backhand Drive

Learning Forehand Drive & Backhand Drive
  14. Learning Incredible Ghost Serve

Learning Incredible Ghost Serve
  15. Learning Invincible Backhand Serve

Learning Invincible Backhand Serve How to get a good backhand serve? How can serve to defeat the opponent? Watch now:
  16. Learning technique the right way

Forget about all YouTube tutorials, just go to a good club and do this
  17. Advice on learning

I used to play table tennis a lot in the past as I was in a Table Tennis Club. I dropped table tennis due to school and have not been playing for about 5 years. I forgot quite a lot of strokes and service techniques and I think it will be great to start from scratch. Other than Forehand and...
  18. Learning to whip my forehand with Eli Baraty

A nice reminder of the basics of FH loop.
  19. E-Learning from Germany

Hey guys You probably alrdy know this. But i am still going to post it. However its in german, if you have any questions you can ask me :) https://www.mytischtennis.de/community/elearning
  20. Shakehanders learning to play penhold (for fun)

Hello. I'm quite curious: are there any shakehanders who have learned to play penhold for fun? I've learned to play all forehand J-pen style, and I can loop from both wings with RPB. I'd estimate my level in RPB to be quite lower than my shakehand, but I've felt it has helped improve my overall...