calderano

1. Blade XIOM HUGO CALDERANO HAL IS AMAZING :-)

Last week, I ordered a new bat from a spinmarketing.eu company,blade Calderano HAL and OMEGA 7 Tour covers.Blade weighs 86.7g and is very controllable.It's definitely better than my old Blaxx Off blade.My teammate has a Calderano Sal model, and he said he's better at playing with mine.For €127...
  2. Just tried the Hugo Calderano blade from Xiom, it feels pretty unique.

Ever after Xiom signed Hugo, I was wondering what blade he will use. It is pretty certain that Xiom will made a named blade for him, But I am just wondering what composite would it be. Today I got the answer. My coach Sherwin got the Hugo Calderano blade, and I have tried for around 10...
  3. Hugo Calderano with Tibhar clothing at World Cup?

I have been watching the world cup and I noticed that Hugo Calderano is wearing Tibhar clothing. I thought that he recently signed a contract with Xiom as his main sponsor. Did he drop that sponsorship, or for this tournament is wearing different clothing for some reason? Thanks,
  4. Calderano's new blade in German open 2019 and DHS W968

What is that blade? Second question where can i buy DHS W968?
  5. Hugo Calderano - Tiger Ready to Pounce

Feedback very welcome as there is always quite some room to improve ;)
  6. Hugo Calderano two hands on the backhand

Hi TTD Community i am just curious in one thing from Hugo Calderano Why do you think sometimes he has used the two hands grabbing the paddle to hit with the Backhand ? comfortable, a strong or secure touch?
  7. Hugo Calderano beats Fan Zhendong

Simply amazing. The Brazilian Hugo Calderano, the only non-asian player still in the competition, knocks out world number 1, Fan Zhendong! Incredible!
  8. Training With Hugo CALDERANO

Here is the video !
  9. Cornilleau Hugo Calderano Foco Blade Review | Featuring Hugo Caderano

Hey guys! In this review we are joined alongside the incredible World Number 15 Hugo Calderano to review his latest personal blades with Cornilleau! The Hugo Calderano Foco blades which come in OFF- and OFF+ variations. They are both fully constructed out of wood. We recorded the video in the...
  10. Calderano changed blades?

Hugo seems to have changed to a Blue handled blade from his Gatien
  11. Is Hugo Calderano Chinese next biggest threat?

I'm a big fan of hugo calderano. I've always known there was something special about him. When he played Dimitrij Ovcharov in a World Tour event, when he was 16, he lost 4-2, however his power on his loops, his well developed back hand and good ball feeling were showing signs of a making of a...
  12. Hugo Calderano with crazy trick shot!

When we first saw this we thought it was fake! This is so good! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155564740944332%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden"...
  13. Gauzy, Pitchford, Calderano, Kallberg - Who will be the most successful?

Those four players are relatively young and have backhand-centered European game styles (Despite only 3 of them actually being European). Who do you think will leave the biggest mark on TT history? How well will each of them have done on the World Tour, on the continental and world stages and...
  14. Calderano

he may beat wang liqin but he can't beat an argentinian boy!!!
  15. Ask Hugo Calderano a question!

Hi everyone, Hugo Calderano is our latest addition to the Verified Pro Player member and has signed up to the TableTennisDaily website and is willing to answer your questions! Hugo is a professional player who represents Brazil. Hugo has recently shot up the world rankings with his current...