rio 2016

1. A day in the life of a Pro Player | Will Bayley

Hey guys! Here is episode 3 in our “Day in the life of a pro” series. This episode features the 2016 Paralympic Champion Will Bayley! Will is an extremely dedicated, hardworking athlete and has overcome many life struggles to reach the top in table tennis. Watch our previous episode with...
  2. Liam's serve

I wish I could do or at very least, know how to do Liam's serve at 4:13 in the video in the link below... It would be greately appreciated if anyone could kindly give me some tips... Thanks in advance.
  3. Jonathan Groth - Funny Olympic Training

This is from a danish TV show, that I really wanted to share with a worldwide audience, as I find it hilarious :)
  4. Pick your team to beat the CNT

Pick your team to beat the CNT in Rio 2016 If you were the coach and could name anyone whom we've seen playing in Rio 2016, which three of any non-Chinese player would make up your team to beat the CNT? How would you line them up? Who would play doubles? (ABC XYZ format)
  5. TableTennisDaily interview Fan Zhendong!

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with Stiga's Fan Zhendong, a Chinese National team member, and the recent Polish and German Open Champion! We would like to thank STIGA for setting up this fantastic interview! Be sure to like their page here. Enjoy the interview guys! Full Name: Fan...
  6. Bojan Tokic Interview - Professional Player (World Rank 25)

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with Table Tennis professional Bojan Tokic! Thanks for taking part in our TableTennisDaily interview Bojan. Enjoy the questions! Full Name: Bojan Tokić Age: 32 Date Of Birth: 13/1/1981 Height: 178cm Club represented: FC Saarbrucken Highest World Ranking...
  7. For World Number 1 player Xu Xin "the world ranking is not important" (VIDEO)

For China’s Xu Xin reaching the number one spot of the world rankings must be one of the biggest highlights of his career however, he has said that although he is very happy with what he has achieved for him it isn’t the world ranking that is important. Xu Xin stated how for him winning a world...