1. Timo Boll posts new photos of his rubbers and blades

Timo Boll posts a gluing session on his social media of his blades. Boll, "My 6 new blades work well. Straight 3:0 victories over Steffen Mengel and Daniel Habesohn. But a hell of work to prepare them all. We stay now again on position 2 in the league with my team Borussia Düsseldorf."...
  2. TableTennisDaily Instagram - Latest posts

Hi all, For those that may not use Instagram, you can see all our latest posts in this topic. There are some pretty cool pictures and videos you do not want to miss out on :) <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="6" style=" background:#FFF; border:0...
  3. Latest 30 Posts?

Hi everyone. I cannot get the latest 30 posts on the latest version of google chrome on my mac. I just have the latest 5. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks.
  4. Notifications for your posts

Hey all. I've had a lot of emails and requests on how to get notifications for your posts. The simplest and best way to do this is to sign up to the thread that your posts are in. Or even more, if you create a thread, the best way to get notifications from it is to subscribe to the thread...