don

1. Don't tell me that they're deleting TT youtubers again who were doing all the work

TT11 channel on YT was the only one uploading the latest matches that were perfectly cut up and edited into pure play segments of the game. https://www.youtube.com/user/MesatenistaNet/videos Why does it say the channel is not available? This whole privatization of table tennis in itself and...
  2. FS selling setups I don't use anymore

FS: Nittaku Violin / OSP virtuoso I'm a Belgian table tennis player thinking on retiring because of back problems. So this is me selling all the blades I dont use anymore. I will only ship to Europe since I live in Belgium. Nittaku Violin Large FL bought in 2019 with 2 new tenergy 05 fx...
  3. Is it true that in a pushing rally, you don't have to try to add more spin?

I'm a beginner and trying to get ready for a big upcoming tournament. I went to my local table tennis club and got some coaching today. What sometimes happens during my matches is that I'll get into these unending pushing rallies. As the rally gets longer, I try to generate more backspin in...
  4. Hurricane 3 neo - some like it for BH some don't - why is this?

Something I've come across recently. Can anyone with experience share their opinions on this? Some say they like the control and others say it's not a fast enough rubber for BH.
  5. Why do some defenders chop on the forehand and some don't.

I have been watching a lot of matches on you tube and enjoy seeing a good defender getting fast shots back on the table using vicious back spin. All defenders use a backhand chop and some have an equally good chop on their forehand. However some defenders try to use backhand for every return...
  6. Shoes that don't lose grip?

I'm looking for table tennis (or any kind of shoe) that are lightweight and that I hopefully would be able to use for over a year? I have a pair of wave drive 6 or 7 and a pair of butterfly energy force. After about 6-12 months of using them for 3-4 times a week the grip just gets worse and...
  7. Don't gamble in TT, it can go badly [video]

Watch out for those under the table bets;)
  8. Pro players that don't boost

I' ve recently read the following Airoc's post in the " Samsonov equipment" thread: "... he - according to a pro player source - does not boost" It came as a real surprise to me and I thought that this kind of information deserves a thread on its own ( just because I like gossiping about stuff...
  9. I don't know what is more pitiful...

The facilities/TT hall at Rio or ZJK's performance. Either way, both the weather at Rio and Hao Shuai were making it rain :p All joking aside, I still can't shake this feeling that ZJK has fallen too far behind, and that no amount of last minute training will get him caught up. However, if...
  10. How do you politely tell someone you don't want to play with them?

So every day I go to my local club, I try and play at least one "amateur" player because they're usually scared to put their paddle down and challenge the intermediate/good players. I've come across a problem now though. Since have always been friendly with all the newbies, they're all...
  11. Its OK to dream. I don't know if this is funny or sad.

or does it matter? If I am still playing TT when I am 90 years old it will declare it a victory. http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/01/08/usa-olympic-team-table-tennis-bill-guilfoil-tryout
  12. I don't understand how equipment works, ELI5 me please?

I've played table tennis for so long but never understand how they work. Please explain like im 5 (ELI5) how things work in table tennis equipment. You can sticky this thread once they're all answered to help others. Blade Number of ply? I dont understand why more ply = better drive; less...
  13. I need help, I don't quite understand.

When I see a carbon or arylate blade the weight says for example 84g+-3g :( I dont understand, can someone help me please. Thanks. :D:D:D:D
  14. For people who don't really know Table Tennis

Share it !
  15. Don't Stop To Follow Your Dream

Hey guys. This is my first thread in here, so i hope you guys will be positive about it. I think we all know that feeling when we don't really wanna play the game anymore because we're struggling with our forehand loop. Or maybe our service is a bit too high, or doesnt have the right spin...
  16. Military Training: Things U Don't Know

January 8, 2012 UPDATE! Zhang Jike cuts, translated! There's a new sports article about the Guoping's Military Training. I only read it using Google Translate and it's so long so I don't know if I can translate this today cuz I got so many school stuff to do. I'm really sorry. PLEASE READ...
  17. Don't forget Back Hand.

Everyone focuses on forehand strokes, forehand rubber, i kinda feel bad that people forget about the backhand. hahahaha. What do you guys think is a good backhand rubber for blocking, flicking, and sometimes looping? Thanks. :D