1. Viscaria 2012 vs Viscaria 2018

are the playing characteristics different between a viscaria of 2010-2014 and 2016-2020? the older versions are seen as fantastic blades. Does anyone have experience with this?
  2. Ma Long & Timo Boll - Interview!

Timo just posted this video on his YouTube channel: It's a video from 2018 of him interviewing the one and only Ma Long! Interesting to see two giants of the sport talking life and TT
  3. Tuttle 2018 VIP

Hello, I am trying out this rubber on forehand and backhand. According to the description, it is supposed to be quite a tacky rubber, and I've heard it offers better control and power than Hurricane 3 (3 Neo). The issue I have here is that the rubber has a very little tack, and while it is...
  4. Looking for W968, 2018, 91/92g

Hi there, I'm looking for a w968 from 2018. player version! weight 91 / 92g, last number 1-3. I know what I am looking for is very special! So please no instructions!
  5. New Rubber From Ryu Seung Min | 2018 - 2020

Ryu Seung Min has used many rubbers in his career, from Butterfly to Xiom. Recently I found some videos called "Ryu Seung Min Lessons" on YouTube on the channel "박PD". On these you can always see RSM, how he deals with technique, tactics and the like. However, these videos are relatively...
  6. New Rubber From Ryu Seung Min | 2018 - 2020

Ryu Seung Min has used many rubbers in his career, from Butterfly to Xiom. Recently I found some videos called "Ryu Seung Min Lessons" on YouTube on the channel "박PD". On these you can always see RSM, how he deals with technique, tactics and the like. However, these videos are relatively recent...
  7. Confusion in the last point | Final Austrian Bundesliga 2018/2019

Does anyone know what happened here?
  8. Semifinal Pingisligan 2018/2019

Truls Moregard vs Satoshi Aida (double inverted chopper)
  9. World Championship of Ping Pong 2019

Hey guys, Who's tuning into the World Championship of Ping Pong today? It's the final day we are here making a vlog from the behind the scenes from the event. Matches are live on Sky Sports! This years prize fund is £100,000 with the winner receiving £20,000 and the runner up receiving...
  10. Fang Bo destroys towel box in Chinese Super League Match

Former World Number 8, Fang Bo, has apologised for his actions in his loss to Zhao Zhaoyan whilst competing for his club Tianjin Quanjian in the Chinese Super League on New Year’s Eve. After a dispute with the umpire over a let service, Fang violently kicked the towel box situated next to...
  11. 2018 US Open - 27 video's

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbT3cWK5vNmkRbKODZUNrzGzdNS4r953c
  12. Top 10 Craziest Table Tennis Shots of 2018!

The year of 2018 will be one to remember! There were so many crazy shots in 2018, we had the tough task of narrowing down to the final 10 to make the top 10 video below! We have compiled a video of the wackiest and craziest table tennis shots of 2018! Be sure to cast your vote in the poll...
  13. asia pacific veteran table tennis 2018 results

Anybody has any news about the Asia pacific veteran table tennis 2018 results?
  14. December World Rankings 2018

The December World Rankings have been released here. Full write up shortly. Some huge changes!
  15. World Tour Grand Finals 2018

The prestigious World Tour Grand Finals sponsored by Seamaster begins on the 13th December and concludes on the 16th December. The Grand Finals is being held this year in city of Incheon, Korea with a total prize money of $1,001,000. As the year comes to a close we get to look forward to the...
  16. The Best Table Tennis Shot of 2018

Have you ever seen a table tennis shot like this? Let us know in the comments! 
  17. North American Championships 2018

Hey guys, I'm at the North American Championships this week with JOOLA if anyones around for a hang out! Should be a great event, ill be covering some behind the scenes action, stay tuned!
  18. Ma Long's first match since his injury - 2018

Hey everyone, TTLondon2012 has just uploaded Ma Long's first match since his injury. Here he is playing Zhou Qihao in the Chinese Super League: Ma Long even pulls off a swap hand!
  19. Mima Ito taking the world by storm | Swedish Open 2018 | VLOG

Hey guys, here's our latest VLOG from the 2018 Swedish Open! Featuring an incredible line up of the worlds best players in what was more of a World Championship level tournament. The Star or the show was the Chinese National Team killer Mima Ito who is now 12-5 in her last 17 matches against...
  20. 2018 World Tour Standings, finals in Korea

Dec 13-16 Qualified players in Men’s Singles and Women’s Singles Following players have been entered for the 2018 Seamaster ITTF World Tour Grand Finals in Incheon, Korea Republic according to the World Tour Standings list published on November 12th, 2018...