alc

1. Timo boll ALC vs ZLC

Have been looking all over for head to head comparison and couldn't find one before I would pull the trigger on either TB ZLC or ALC. So here is a little review of my experience with the two blades. TB ALC: feels somewhat softer, has less vibrations, is a faster blade. TB ZLC: feels a little...
  2. Inner Carbon (ALC, ZLC)

Hi. Can you guys enlighten and provide information. on Inner layer carbon blades. I wanted to try a carbon blade but inner layer for now. What is the wood composition, carbon type and difference of these BTY blades and DHS Hurricane 301z 1. BTY Innerforce Layer ALC 2. BTY Innerforce Layer ZLC...
  3. Freitas Alc VS Timo Boll Alc

Hi guys, I ask for a comparison on the two frames in question ie Marcos Freital alc vs Timo boll alc. Apart from the outer layer and the central core, I try to understand the differences, hardness, stiffness, feeling, speed, parabola, block, etc etc between the two. I would like to get one...
  4. ALC blade with the thinnest grip

I haven't caught corona yet, instead I caught something even worse - the EJ bug. After trying a viscaria I got curious. I'm looking for a grip that is as thin (or close to it) as nittaku acoustic FL(the small version), so which of the viscaria clones has the grip that resembles or is about as...
  5. Lin Jun-Yu Super ZLC, Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC and Franziska Innerforce ZLC!!!

Just looked through Butterfly's website and accidently found some information on these fantastic blades. It seems like they haven't put them on their store yet... Enjoy! https://www.butterfly-global.com/en/products/detail/37131.html...
  6. Best Rubbers to start with Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC Blade

I have recently purchased Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC Blade (FL) along with two mark V (Max) rubbers and two palio Cj 8000 2mm rubbers. 1. For a good intermediate level player, which rubbers out of these would be best in terms of developing and learning the game before moving on advanced...
  7. Blades: viscaria vs timo boll alc vs innelforce ALC.S which is better? and the fastes

I am among these three woods, I don't know which one to choose, I have always played with primorac carbon, but I would like to maintain that speed with another wood, I have those options, which one would you recommend and with which rubbers? that is fast and controllable.
  8. New Blade Boll ALC or Hurricane Long 5

Hello, i decided to stay with shakehand. I am going for a donic bluefire m3 2.0 on the forehand side and an xiom vega europe on the backhand side in 1.8. I try to open up the game as soon as possible. With my forehand it is good and backhand only okay so there i push more but i try to play on...
  9. FS: Harimoto alc, D09c, D05

Hey all, I would like to sell my harimoto innerforce ALC with D09c (max, red) and D05 (max, black). I have played with this blade for about 10 hours and loved the blade. The reason im selling this setup is because i preffer another, cheaper setup. Pictures can be found via this link...
  10. JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion too slow and Treiber FO OFF and Timo Boll ALC too fast

Hi, I have been trying to find an Adidas Fibertech Classic alternative and i decided to give the JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion a try. The rubbers are Rasanter R47 MAX on both sides. The control and blocking is amazing but i'm surprised that the bat it slower than the Fibertech Classic with...
  11. Yinhe pro 13s, good concept but is it worth to try ?

I saw in aliexpress.This blade is inner KLC fo FH(it claim this structure form Long 5) and outer ALC for BH(Structure form viscaria). Do you think about this blade?
  12. New OSP Virtuoso ALC blade

Hello, It may be a less kwown brand but i think some people here already use it ? OSP propose a new blade that seems to be a kind of innerforce ALC based on their current virtuoso model : http://ospblades.com/virtuoso-arylate-carbon-controlled-offensive-table-tennis-blade-for-poly-ball/ Does...
  13. 729 Blue ALC / Black carbon

So my first post here, be gentle please. I found this forums while looking for some reviews on chinese gear and while there is a lot on various Yinhe and Sanwei arylate blades I wasnt able to find any review of 729 Blue Alc, which I stumbled upon while browsing aliexpress. Has anyone had that...
  14. YinHe Golden ALC

Hi TTD, I wondered if the members are familiar with YinHe Golden ALC. Found this interesting and yet unassuming blade from the Prott website. Links as below. https://prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=YHGOLD Reportedly to be similar to a Viscaria but at half the usual cost of a...
  15. Harimoto innerforce ALC vs Timo Boll ZLF

Hello, I have been a longtime lurker here in the TTD forum. I decided to open an account to ask this question as no threads are discussing this particular topic yet. I wanted to ask what the difference is between the Harimoto innerforce ALC blade and the Timo Boll ZLF blade. I am currently using...
  16. FS: Butterfly Maze ALC

Price: USD 450 Flared handle Good condition, no knocks or dents Do note that I no longer have the original box, but I will send over the blade with the box which is seen in the pictures Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any queries! Pictures...
  17. All-wood, ALC, ZLF, or ZLC? Putting Ball Sense to the Test

Yuuji: Ball sense? Let's put that to the test! All-wood, ALC, ZLF and ZLC. Takukichi: No-brainer! Arie: Easy as pie! Takukichi: Will you take part in this experiment? Yuuji: Of course! I'll shuffle them here. I can't tell what is what now. Let's get started! Takukichi: Weighs like...
  18. Difference between Timo bill ALC and Timo bill zlc

I have both blade .I don't notice big difference in part of looping in speed. More speed in part of smarsh. I lost spin in use of zlc.but get more speed at smash. I can't decide what blade to use .please give me advices.is that normal less spin in zlc compare to ALC. Ok
  19. Fast zlc blade with slow rubber vs alc blade with fast rubber

Which one is the best choice?