boll

1. Boll Allround Wood + Sriver combo opinion needed

Hi, I am an intermediate player coming back to the game after 15 years. Butterfly is the only option shipping wise which makes sense right now. Price-range and thinking slightly conservatively I am considering the Boll Allround Wood blade with Sriver 1.9 and 2.1 (BH FH) as a first new blase. My...
  2. Recent Timo Boll Interview with German Newspaper

Timo Boll recently did an interview with the German Newspaper Fuldaer Zeitung discussing his personal life during Covid and how he’s approaching the twilight of his career. The article can be found (in German) here...
  3. Freitas Alc VS Timo Boll Alc

Hi guys, I ask for a comparison on the two frames in question ie Marcos Freital alc vs Timo boll alc. Apart from the outer layer and the central core, I try to understand the differences, hardness, stiffness, feeling, speed, parabola, block, etc etc between the two. I would like to get one...
  4. Blades: viscaria vs timo boll alc vs innelforce ALC.S which is better? and the fastes

I am among these three woods, I don't know which one to choose, I have always played with primorac carbon, but I would like to maintain that speed with another wood, I have those options, which one would you recommend and with which rubbers? that is fast and controllable.
  5. New Blade Boll ALC or Hurricane Long 5

Hello, i decided to stay with shakehand. I am going for a donic bluefire m3 2.0 on the forehand side and an xiom vega europe on the backhand side in 1.8. I try to open up the game as soon as possible. With my forehand it is good and backhand only okay so there i push more but i try to play on...
  6. BTY Timo Boll Control composition?

I want to know the BTY Timo Boll Control composition? TIA
  7. JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion too slow and Treiber FO OFF and Timo Boll ALC too fast

Hi, I have been trying to find an Adidas Fibertech Classic alternative and i decided to give the JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion a try. The rubbers are Rasanter R47 MAX on both sides. The control and blocking is amazing but i'm surprised that the bat it slower than the Fibertech Classic with...
  8. Dignics 09C on a Boll Spirit?

Hi all, i was just wondering whether anyone has tried using Dignics 09c on a Timo Boll spirit as i would like to try it but would like some opinions before hand. Thanks
  9. Butterfly Timo Boll TJ

Which is the wood composition of butterfly Timo Boll TJ?
  10. Timo Boll - How I glue

I cam across this in the morning timo weighing many rubbers and choosing what he use
  11. Harimoto innerforce ALC vs Timo Boll ZLF

Hello, I have been a longtime lurker here in the TTD forum. I decided to open an account to ask this question as no threads are discussing this particular topic yet. I wanted to ask what the difference is between the Harimoto innerforce ALC blade and the Timo Boll ZLF blade. I am currently using...
  12. Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner and Timo Boll Spirit Blades UK ONLY

Both used, but in excellent condition. Can post to UK only unfortunately. :D:D:D
  13. Video Interview w Timo Boll (17th June 2020)

Had a great live interview with Timo today as part of my weekly interview series, thought some of you may enjoy this one! :)
  14. I got coached by Timo Boll's coach!

Hey guys, so something completely different today, when I was shooting a video with Timo last year comparing Dignics 05 to Tenergy 05 I was lucky enough to have a session with the German National Team sports director Richard Prause. Richard has coached Timo for many years and is now working with...
  15. my personal Timo Boll blades

My Timo Boll collection.
  16. What Made Timo Boll SO GOOD?

Ladies and Gentlemen, Timo Boll. We’ve seen his matches, we’ve watched him play, and we’ve all heard about the greatness of Timo Boll. Over his career, he’s managed to solidify his title as a table tennis legend. He has a variety of accolades fitting his reputation, such as winning the 2002...
  17. Why JAN-Ove Waldner, Timo Boll, Samsonov - able to play at the TOP so Long ?

Why are European table tennis legends like Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll or Waldner able to play at the top of the world so long, while Chinese athletes often take a break early? This is my Opinons. What about you? : This is my Opinons. What about you? Speaking of us, you and me, the...
  18. Q: Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit (AN) + Butterfly Sriver rubbers

Hello guys, is it worth buying this combination, is it good or not? According to the seller, with the wood has been played for one year and it has small normal cosmetic scratches, but the condition is excellent. Rubbers are brand new, just glued and tried for no more than 30 minutes of play. I...
  19. DHS H301 vs Timo Boll Alc

Can anyone compare these two blades. I have DHS 301 but I wonder if it is worth paying extra to Butterfly timo Boll ALC?
  20. Applegreen Allplay or Timo Boll ALC? (+ rubbers?)

At 25 years old/young I am currently taking up TT again after a break of 6+ years. I played some 5 years before the break on a relatively low to medium level. I need some new equipment now. I'd consider my self sort of a beginner right now, but am very eager to practice seriously to get better...