butterfly

1. Can Anybody Compare Speed,Weight,Control between Butterfly Viscaria Vs Yinhe Pro 01 ???

Have Anybody used Both Butterfly Viscaria And Yinhe Pro 01 Blade ? Can you Compare Speed,Weight,Control between Butterfly Viscaria Vs Yinhe Pro 01 ???
  2. Copy of Viscaria - The miracle recipe

Hello everybody ! My friend discovered Butterfly Viscaria blade and loves it! Unfortunately, due to certain partnerships he is obliged to play with brands like Tibhar, Donic, Victas, Xiom, Andro, Joola, Yasaka and Stiga. What do you think would be the most similar blade from these...
  3. FS: Stiga Carbonado 145 ST

Stiga Carbonado 145 ST with original box, like new, 93g, discontinued . Price: 120 euro. Shipping to Europe.
  4. Victas ZX-Gear In Vs Butterfly Innerforce Layer ZLC

Hi, I've got a Victas ZX Gear-In (85 g) that I like very much but I'm tempted to try a Butterfly inner with ZLC fibre (I figure it's the closest ZLC innerforce layer to the ZX Gear-In due to the plies used for the composition and the size of the blade too). Is the "mid-hard" feel of the outer...
  5. Old Innerforce ZLC clones?

Hello! A few years ago I had played with an original innerforce alc and zlc. At the time I had a Viscaria and I loved how the zlc felt, but it was too expensive and eventually when I could afford it, I couldn't find the pre-layer version. I did try the layer zlc but something felt off, a bit...
  6. Which is better value for money Tenergy 05 or Dignics 05?

Please users, share your experiences with me, details that you think are important, such as the durability of one in relation to the other, speed and spin, I use the Tenergy 05 a lot so you can compare the Dignics (which I have never used) to it.
  7. Short review of Glayzer 09c (don't buy)

Quick review on glayzer 09c to save you time, because it's not worth even talking about it. It has a very small catapult and very little tackiness. Spin is very good and throw angle is higher than hurricane 3, maybe matching tenergy 05. Speed on viscaria is still slow and feeling is like a...
  8. Garaydia ZLC - Where?

I've been interested in this discontinued Butterfly blade lately. Is anyone aware of any stores (or reliable people) who may have one in stock?
  9. Glayzer 09c (help)

Thinking of buying a glayzer 09c, I used to play with t05, loved the feel and throw angle and nothing else, it's way too fast for me, I had played with hurricane 3 and speed was fine. I want to know what feeling it has, is it the classic butterfly feel, a soft feel with excellent sound? Or is...
  10. Do Roundell rubbers have less spin than Tibhar Genius?

I just changed my rubbers from Tibhar Genius to Butterfly Roundel, and to me it seems that Roundell rubbers has less spin the Genius or maybe is just my impression from changing the hardness of rubbers (soft to hard with high tension)
  11. Dignics 09c vs Sanwei Target National new version vs Jupiter 3 Asia vs DHS 8-80 for FH on TB ALC blade

Looking for a replacement to D09c. I love the rubber, but I find it’s not that long lasting and it’s really expensive. So I’ve been looking at other hybrid rubbers with that tacky top sheet to decrease the slippage I feel with an older D09c, but I am still concerned about shifting away from the...
  12. Does anyone know what is Rozena cut weight on Petr Korbel?

Does anyone know what is Rozena cut weight on Petr Korbel or any blade 158×152 mm? Sorry, I googled, but I couldn't find the answer. Hope someone who uses this setup could share a quick answer.
  13. MIZUTANI JUN MAJOR

An introductory blade Jun Mizutani supervised Jun Mizutani supervised the creation of this blade. His main desire was to design something that would help players improve and gain new skills leading to increased enjoyment of the sport. It was designed to make it easy for the ball to travel in...
  14. Butterfly CYPRES G-MAX - Rubber suggestions!!

Dear TTD, I have been struggling immensely with my combination of the Cypress G-Max blade and the Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo (Max-Red) - and today, after losing 4 of 6 matches in tournament, I also lost my temper and in frustration ripped of the rubber… The combination, on paper, should be...
  15. LF: Butterfly Innerforce ZLC

Looking for an older Butterfly Innerforce ZLC.
  16. Butterfly Tenergy 19

Japan make announcement https://www.butterfly.co.jp/product/tenergy/19.html Faster than Tenergy by the diagrams. March release
  17. Best Rubbers to start with Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC Blade

I have recently purchased Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC Blade (FL) along with two mark V (Max) rubbers and two palio Cj 8000 2mm rubbers. 1. For a good intermediate level player, which rubbers out of these would be best in terms of developing and learning the game before moving on advanced...
  18. Butterfly Viscaria with Stiga handle??? Interesting join-venture!

I read about but I never seen it for sale: https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=VS Seems to be an official blade... That is an interesting join-venture of Butterfly and Stiga for China National team.
  19. Butterfly Viscaria poor quality control checking??? (lens issue)

Hi there! I just bought a Viscalia and I seen that the lens is inserted into the handle in an uneven way. As can be seen in the photo, the right side (as in photo) is recessed more than the left side. For sure, the blade is not a fake. It was bought from the local Butterfly store. This is an...
  20. Butterfly Amicus Start help

Butterfly Amicus Basic help problem solved, please delete this thread (I can only edit)