review

1. Butterflys MYSTERIOUS New Blade | Revoldia CNF Review

Hey guys! In this review we take a look at Butterfly's new table tennis blade, the Revoldia CNF! The CNF standing for Cellulose Nano Fibre which is Butterfly's latest blade tech. In the review I paired the Revoldia with Tenergy 05 on both sides and Tom used DNA Medium rubbers.
  2. Sanwei T88 Ultra Spin - Review

This is my first review, i'm not sure how to do it but i'll be inspired by the ones i've seen. I paid 8 $ for a pair with the new member coupon of aliexpress and free shipping when purchased two units. (it was the store promotion at the time). Consider this the most important. (for plantation...
  3. Hurricane long 5 vs hurricane long 5x review

Me: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHFt6u49tS4fQufwszprStg/videos rating: 2100usatt conventional 2 wing attacker I"m going to keep it short. Info: - both blade is exactly 88g - when testing both use the exact same rubber (i just peel it off and stick to another paddle). Technical...
  4. Robin W blade review

About myself: 2100usatt (Rated) me in training: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-KKMH-CETA tl;dr my videos: Basically I am good enough to tell whether a blade is good or not. My order: I was trying to get a custom made blade and I heard robin w provide such service. Viscaria is koto > alc...
  5. Most Requested Table Tennis Review Ever | Rakza 7

Hey everyone! We have released a lot of equipment reviews over the years but one that pops up often in the comments and requests is Yasaka Rakza 7. So here it is, our most requested table tennis review ever!
  6. Review: Vodak Rebel Carbon OFF

Review: VODAK Rebel Carbon OFF Available at: www.vodak-dreva.cz The website is in Czech but if you open it using Google Chrome it will automatically translate the site for you. Buying experience: I contacted Vodak via their website to ask for advice and was pleased by the quick and helpful...
  7. Dhs tg506x info/review???

Anybody has experience with the Tg506x? Seems to be a outer aryl-Carbon blade koto top ply??? I have a feeling that this is a more so a penhold oriented blade than anything...As the Tg series rubbers are penhold oriented opposed to hurricane series Any thoughts? Would something like a H301 be...
  8. Banda All Around Blade Review

Banda All-Around Blade Weight: 81 grams Plies: 5 (limba outer-Ayous or kiri inner) Speed: All+ Thickness: 6.12mm Banda blades are finally back! Stiga has advertised the Banda blades way back early this year. Right now, the Banda All Around blade is the one only available...
  9. Sanwei Hynover Blade Review

Reposting this blade review in order for this to have a separate thread and would be easier to find using search engines. Sanwei Hynover Weight: 94 grams Plies: 5 wood + 2 Carbon Kevlar layers (inner carbon kevlar) Thickness: 6.34mm Speed: Off+ The Sanwei Hynover is an all out...
  10. Dignics o9c short review/alternatives?

I have recently got into using o9c when I decided to buy me a sheet and my first impression is extremely positive now I do not know if it is worth the price but this rubber is top notch If you know what your doing. I feel that it is pretty forgiving and can even be recommended as a beginner to...
  11. STIGA CRW7 China Exclusive info?review?

Anybody got any information about the CRW7 review? Insight? thoughts? Don't see much posted about this blade as it is a China Exclusive, it's very beautiful and unique imo. I have a feeling that it's faster than a clipper but slower than RW7 and approx like RW5 but acts more like a clipper...
  12. Looking for Rakza Z review

Hi! Even when I can't playduring the pandemic, Rakza Z took my interest. How does it perform? What I am looking for these informations: -in general, how does it compare to the 09c? Ofc I would like to try out the material pro players like so much, but I can't afford it. So this is a similar...
  13. Research Review: The "Ready Position" and Back Pain

Hey guys! I'm starting a free "research roundup" service for table tennis players. If you'd like to get an email once a month or so with a roundup of the latest research on table tennis, you can join here: https://mailchi.mp/8daf7851fcd0/research-roundup-signup The first issue comes out on...
  14. Yasaka Alnade Inner review please?

Anyone that knows this blade can you tell me what the composition is? It looks like limba top ply?
  15. Review: Butterfly Revoldia CNF

Hello Guys, Below is the initial review of Butterfly Revoldia CNF blade. You can find the same in the Equipment Reviews Section. Initial Impressions: As soon as I received the package, I noticed a beautiful box with a white/greyish color and is a pleasure to watch. As I slide the inner...
  16. Ping Pong MIT Vispower Review

deleted
  17. PingBrothers - SDC Handmade Blade Review

PingBrothers just made a video review on their youtube channel of the blade they commisioned:
  18. review and comparison; bluesponge hurricane 3 vs dignics 09c vs 37 degree hurricane 3

hey guys, Another gem here from emiri. Video review of blue sponge hurricane 3, dignics 09c and red 37 degree hurricane 3 Wonder where she got her hands on that 37 degree red hurricane 3
  19. Dignics 09c review

I only tried it on FH. 1. Is heavy but not as heavy as 05h. Initial impression: (unboosted) 1. The rubber is alright, the short game feels like h3 but in top spin to top spin rally it lacks both spin and speed. The throw is high and the kick is not strong. It's unimpressive to say. T05h...
  20. New! ITC Impact Blade and Rubber Review

ITC Impact Blade and Rubber ITC Impact Blade Weight: 85 grams Thickness: 5.95mm Plies” 7 (Limba-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-Limba) Speed: Off+ It has been quite a while since ITC released a new shakehand blade. ITC has been consistent with their product quality since the transition...