thread

1. Hurricane 3 MEGA THREAD

Theres so many variants and so much to know about the acclaimed Hurricane 3 rubbers. I got 40deg H3 provincial (orange sponge) as my FH on my first (current) bat. And i really like it. Im looking to upgrade bats in the near future and would like to keep h3 on my forehand, although i would like...
  2. Best Aliexpress value products - Thread

Aliexpress has a host of table tennis products that are much cheaper than other online western retailers - obviously customisation is limited because you will have to assemble your racket yourself or buy one of the preset 'combos' that the sellers sell. Example: DHS pg7 retails for about $21...
  3. This thread is for wttc 2019 mf and final videos without revealing the winner

Is it ok if somebody could post the next mens matches (YT highlighted videos only) in this thread without any spoiler. Just pasting the YT ittf video links will do, hopefully they won't put a stupid thumbnail revealing the winner. The idiots at ittf don't realise not everyone is watching their...
  4. Table Tennis England vs TT365 Thread

Mainly of interest to UK based players. Context: https://tabletennisengland.co.uk/news/archived/table-tennis-england-commits-to-provide-free-websites-for-leagues/ https://www.tabletennis365.com Thought I'd start a thread to hear some thoughts about this. There's a lot of chat on Facebook but...
  5. Blade Builders Thread

Hi TTD. I want to consolidate all the blade builders valuable infomations to one thread so it is easy to find the information if a member want to throw himself/herself into making their own blade. bobplus (Robert) - Create you own blade...
  6. Broken thread

The "Ma Long interviews, matches and beyond" thread's last page isn't displayed properly: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?15252-Ma-Long-interviews-matches-and-beyond/page20
  7. The big TT dictionary thread

Hello there, take a look at the thread and if you see that no one posted translations in your language, then please do it. Hungarian: FH - tenyeres BH - fonák penhold - tollszár blade - fa rubber - borítás, szoft racket - ütő long pips - hosszú szemcse, 'szőr' short pips - rövid szemcse spin -...
  8. Just another blade thread

Hey guys, so about a year and a half ago I posted this thread https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?11608-Looking-for-a-new-faster-blade and I'd like to thank everyone who posted in it, especially Carl who not only gave me some great info but also for inspiring me to do more...
  9. Drawing Thread

So inspired by recent drawings i decided to do one myself :)
  10. [SERIOUS THREAD FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE] Tell Archosaurus how much of an idiot he is

Hello. Because some people have an issue with me, I would like to start a thread where people let out their emotional trauma. Answer the poll and give feedback. Not a single positive, constructive or friendly comment allowed. Thank you. :p
  11. The Other Rubber Recommendation Thread

Hi, I'm just getting back to table tennis after a break that lasted more than a decade. I'm currently using basic equipment: friendship 729 RITC rubbers (a lot of control, decent spin but no speed) for both FH an BH and after a number of sessions of getting back into the swing of things I feel...
  12. thread #3.333 - What's on your mind?

Hei guys :) This is the 3.333th thread, thus a big Thank you to the TTD forum :) I think of this forum as a second family, honestly. It is a wounderful atmosphere in a growing, lively community What's this thread about? It is about you and me, about us all :) Tell the forum what is on your...
  13. 2012 World Junior Championships

Volkswagen 2012 World Junior Table Tennis Championships,09 Dec 2012 - 16 Dec 2012, Hyderabad, IND With the World Tour Grand Finals now over, we have another amazing event to watch, discuss and enjoy, the World Junior Table Tennis Championships 2012. This tournament held in Hyderabad will...
  14. The Yellow cards thread hehe.

Post here video's where a player / s gets a yellow card :D. Austrian Open 2010: Kenta Matsudaira - Bastian Steger at 3.33
  15. Favourite player video thread

Hi guys! Since we all have our favourite players and we usually see them play via internet streaming or video's, I though I could make a thread about this :) Do you remember the first video you saw from a player that made you like him? Post it here! This can also be an interview, documentary...
  16. YosuaYosan's Videos Thread !

Thats right guys ! After more than 900 posts at last you guys can see my skill ! LOL :D Don't think I am that good tho.. I could say that I am an advanced begineer, but currently improving with blazing speed ! In this vid I am playing casually and lazily, so you guys can see my flaws ;)...
  17. Post New Discussion

OK guys, lately i've had a lot of people asking me how to 'post a thread'. Here's how :) If you click forum, you will see the latest stats from each of the forum sections such as General Discussion On Table Tennis, TTD Pro Player Interviews, Table Tennis Tournaments, Equipment and a lot more...