tips

1. What is your coaches funny coaching tips expressions?

My coach has 2 funny ways of trying to make a point. The first is stamp on the spider. This is for the forehand backspin serve. After the weight transfer of going back on the back leg he wants me to stamp on the spider using the front leg to bring the torso down during the serve swing. (I am...
  2. Top 5 Tips To Return Impossible Table Tennis Serves

Hey guys!! Ever played an opponent in table tennis and not be able to return their tricky spiny serves? We've all been there....In this tutorial we go into detail on 5 tips to help you return impossible table tennis serves and stop losing those frustrating points! Enjoy! What tips do you have...
  3. Training Tips please

I will train 6 hours a day. please tell me or show training videos with multi balls, and how long
  4. Mental tips on redeeming myself?

Last year I lost in the final match of a tournament. It hurt, really bad. Not sure if we'll have a tournament later this year because of the coronavirus, but I'm hoping we will. Hopefully the local table tennis center will open up and I can start training with a coach. I have a lot of stroke...
  5. Tips for disinfecting equipment and balls

Since many of the clubs in the US have closed for a few weeks and "Social Distancing" is being recommended, I was wondering if there were any tips or guidelines for disinfecting things like tables, balls, nets, rackets, etc. Hand-shaking is now discouraged, and I hope the practice of wiping...
  6. Coaching tips for very young players 5-7 years

Following on from mlax's post ( rubber & blades for 5 year olds) I'd like to ask for any tips/drills for coaching this 5-7 age group. I want to do more fun exercises with my son and his friend (age 6) but they have very short attention spans and as soon as we move on to something new/move away...
  7. Any tips on how to stay calm for tournaments?

Hey guys! I'll be playing a tournament soon, but I always feel quite nervous before playing (I guess that's normal). Are there any exercises to improve mental toughness? What should you think about while you're playing? Do you guys have any strategies to remain calm before and during matches...
  8. 10 Tips To Become A Better Table Tennis Player Quickly

Hey everyone! In this video we go over 10 tips that will improve your table tennis quickly! It's Black Friday and we've got you covered! Use the discount code: blackfriday50 on the TableTennisDaily Academy to receive 50% off all memberships and courses! We now have gift cards available on the...
  9. 5 Tips To Produce KILLER Spin | Table Tennis

Hey everyone! Creating more spin in table tennis is a fantastic way to improve your shots and develop your overall game, it adds control to your attacking shots and helps you to increase consistency and accuracy to push shots and your short game. Here's 5 tips on how to generate more spin in...
  10. Tips on how to get out of push battes.

When I find myself receiving or serving off , I always seem to get into push battles with the opponent and end up too scared to play aggressively. My push plays go on until I find myself comfortable looping with my backhand. I try 3rd ball attacking but always seem get the angle wrong for the...
  11. Tips for a very keen competitive young player!! My son!

This is some video of my son playing, as in the title he is very keen and competitive and does not really listen to his dad! LOL Any tips for him to improve??
  12. Need some quick tips for an upcoming tournament?

Need some quick tips for an upcoming tournament. Hey guys can you give me some quick tips for an upcoming tournament on 12th June 2019 IST . So I am a left handed player and my strength is my forehand. Can please give me some nice advice to hide my playing style from my opponent. I get very...
  13. Material combination help / tips

I am thinking of buying the Xiom Extreme S blade, but I am in doubt as to which rubbers would be the best combination to use, it would take a few indications. Rasanter R47 or Rasanter R42 or BlueStorm Z2 or Corllineau Target Pro GT-H47 or Thibar MX-P, what combination would be best? I accept...
  14. Tips and advice on starting a school team

Hi I put out registration of interest for table tennis at my school. I am a high school teacher. There's no table tennis player at my school. To my surprise, 6 kids turned up at our first meeting. One of our regional coaches are visiting us every two weeks to coach the kids. I am sourcing...
  15. Help post about table tennis double service tricks and strategy???

dear mentors, which serve is best for men doubles game when oponent is on attacking mood or looping mood, if I want to force him to play in forehand where to serve, for to play backhand where to serve, which kind of tricky serve often fruitfull in doubles, regards ahammed from bangladesh
  16. Tips for Backhand Topspin Power-up

Tips for Power-up of Backhand Topspin, What is that? https://youtu.be/BU-98Mko2N8
  17. Any tips on dealing with dead balls?

what is the best way of dealing with dead balls if someone uses antipower on there forhand? and fast dead balls services?
  18. Any tips to improve footwork?

I played in a local tournament some time ago, but didn't play really well. I lost against people that I shouldn't have lost against (I don't think they were that strong). I blame mostly my footwork, which might have been worse than normal because of the kinda slippery floor (the ones they have...
  19. 10 technical tips on how to play defensive

20. Tips for forehand topspin/loop

Hi! I'm a late beginner penholder in table tennis. I want to hear all of your tips and advice on the forehand topspin. Please feel free to post anything that can be helpful. Thanks!