tg3

1. Dhs h3n/h3 vs tg2/tg3 difference?

As far as I'm concerned Tg series is based off of penholding but that conclusion was only drawn from the idea that the national Chinese team penhold players use The while shakehanders use H3... Is there really key differences in to why it's that? Anyone has any idea why TG is preferred over...
  2. DHS H3-50/H3-60/TG3-60/ vs 729 Super FX Soft Sponge

Hi all, How can a 729 Super FX-EL Super Soft (Boosted) can be compared to the relatively soft and tacky rubbers like H3-50, TG3-60, H3-60, etc? Could be a even cheaper (and durable :p ) alternative for backhand? Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Eduardo
  3. Genesis vs shining dragon vs rising dragon vs TG3-60 ???

Hello, first Merry Xmas 4 all :) Someone can tell me the difference between Stiga genesis,TG3-60, Rising dragon and Shining dragon? I have been looking for information about this topic, specially abput shining dragon, however there is little, the 3 rubbers promise in their description is...
  4. DHS Skyline TG3 NEO domestic/provincial ?

Hi tabletennisdaily, I really like the DHS Skyline TG3 NEO but my last sheet played significantly harder than the ones I had before. Although it had the same weight... So I wonder if there is something more consistent in quality like a "DHS Skyline TG3 NEO provincial"? Or are even the domestic...
  5. tg3 blue sponge ) old top sheet

anyone know where i can get my hands on these http://imgur.com/a/tbUSG
  6. Dhs skyline tg3-60

Does anyone have experience with dhs skyline tg3-60 ? Looks like interesting rubber for bh. Im e d pecialy interested abut the hardness of the rubber... I hope it is soft. Thanks.
  7. Should I dish $20 and try the (fake)TG3 blue sponge?

The dealer has verified (obviously for that price) that the TG3 blue sponge is fake, but states the quality of the rubber is still quite good. I'm currently plyaing with the TG3 neo. Has anyone tried this rubber? Will the performance be on par with the TG3 neo? I've heard the Big Dipper is...
  8. YEO7P, TG3 neo (39) and 729 cream transcend

So after trying mars 2, moon and focus 3 snipe for my RPB backhand on a YEO blade, I've come to the conclusion that I enjoy high spin rubbers over high speed. (I've tried neo H3 and TG3 2.2/39 on my forehand, and again, I enjoyed the TG3 more). I particularly liked the mild tack the moon had...
  9. DHS Skyline TG3 Neo

What do you think about this rubber?
  10. TG3 or H3?

Hi i was just wondering, i am going to buy a new forehand rubber. But i want a DHS rubber, because my friend recommended me. So want either H3 or TG3. I am a aggressive person and like to loop a lot. I am the person who attack first. But i am really bad i flicks and good at Chop, but i prefer...
  11. LF: TG3 blue sponge Old topsheet

anyone have one of these preferably unused or know where i could get one.. two of mine bubbled after two years ... i managed to get one but its the new topsheet
  12. Tips on features of DHS H3, TG3, and H2

DHS is quite famous in its professional production of table tennis equipment, including table tennis rubber, blade, racket, table, ball and accessories. Now editor will lead you to view about popular DHS rubbers among global buyers and users as follow: 1.DHS Hurricane 3 function and...
  13. Butterfly Primorac FL with DHS Skyline TG3 on FH and Yasaka Mark V on BH

Can some one guide me about the combination "Butterfly Primorac FL with DHS Skyline TG3 on FH and Yasaka Mark V on BH". Will it be feasible to use this specification? And what are do's and dont's? Or Do I need to change something Blade Or Rubber?