faster

1. LF faster and harder blade than Innerforce AL

Hello guys, Since a few months I'm training a new Playstyle, from two winged Looping(mainly FH) to Short Pips on FH. The last 2 years I played a Innerforce AL (first edition) with Fastarc G1 on FH and Fastarc C1 on BH. Since training the SP (Victas Vo<102) on FH, I needed to adapt a lot and am...
  2. The Fast Just Got Faster! | Tibhar MXP Hard

Hey guys, hope everyone is safe and doing well. A few months ago before lockdown me and Tom tested Tibhar’s latest and hardest rubber from the Evolution series the MXP Hard. We compared this to regular Evolution MXP which this rubber is based off of to see what the differences were and if it...
  3. Using analogies for learning strokes faster - Got any good ones?

Hey guys! As some of you may know, I’m working on a new book that focuses on optimizing athletic performance in table tennis through the latest sports science. One of the chapters is on motor learning and discusses ways to tweak your practice so that long-term learning occurs and performance...
  4. I need a faster blade

I need a new blade Hi, <br> I am currently using a Sanwei Fextra 87g at 6mm. I've been using it for less than a year and it helped me develop my strokes.<br> but I am thinking of upgrading. The Fextra is good but kinda lacking in speed in the higher gears. I would like to ask for some...
  5. Thinking of replacing my Donic Baum Espirit for a faster blade!

Hello guys ! Im thinking about replacing my Donic Baum Espirit for a slightly faster blade. Do you have any recommendations. Was thinking about Butterfly Apolonia ZLC.
  6. Yinhe T-11 upgrade, Any other Balsa Core blades faster than it?

Good day everyone I broke my yinhe t11 because I forgot to seal it My rubber took a good chunk of wood especially in the sides. I'm looking for an alternative that is also Balsa Cored. Faster than yinhe t11+ Any suggestions? SP FH user
  7. Switching from Donic Bluefire JP03 (on forehand) to a faster rubber!

Hello guys! So ive got a bit of a problem, im playing with bluefire JP03 on my forehand right now and i can feel that i need a bit more speed. So i have thinking about changing my forehand rubber to something a bit faster. I like the control and spin that bluefire produces but its a bit...
  8. Faster BH rubber than T64 for Primorac blade

Hi All, Currently I am playing with Primorac 5-ply wood, battle 2 45 degree on FH, and T64 on my BH. Latter I though of speeding up my game a little and tried xiom zetro quad blade with friendship battle 2 49 degrees on my Forehand and Blufire JP1 on my backhand (I borrowed the paddle with...
  9. A rubber slightly faster than sriver and spinnier but not bouncier

Please recommend me a rubber that is slightly faster and spinnier than sriver without being too bouncy. I will use it on a Petr Korbel Japan blade.
  10. A rubber slightly faster than sriver and spinnier

A rubber slightly slower than sriver but spinnier Please recommend me some rubbers that are slightly slower than sriver. I went to buy rozena but it was way to fast for me. And now I have a bad habit of kinda poking the ball.
  11. Blade faster than Timo Boll Spirit

Hello! I am playing with Timo Boll Spirit with short pimple(haifu dolphin) on forehand and inverted(rakza x soft) on backhand, but i find the blade to slow. I have also played with the Mazunov and the clipper in the past, but also found them to slow. I need a faster blade for the forehand...
  12. [LHTT #19_Japanese Coach Lesson] Do More Faster Forehand Swing

https://youtu.be/0QF02QKvV4E
  13. (Urgent Advice Please) Is Clipper CR significantly harder and faster than Clipper?

(Solved) Requested Clipper Weight not available. What Should I do? Hi all, I've been using Treiber K and then I switched to Viscaria, now in outseason I've been trying new material. I've left Treiber K and tried Viscaria essentialy because I would like to try different feel with my rubber...
  14. 1.9 -> 2.1 or slightly faster blade

I know the subject has been debated endlessly; and i have read all the great threads; but i am still in doubt on the following. I am 44 years old. I have played for 3 years after playing as a child (9-13 years old). SETUP: Donic Appelgreen Allplay Coming from; same blade: (tenergy 25 fx 1.7...
  15. Faster Blade than DHS Hurricane Long 5

HI Friends Can anyone recommend a blade faster than Long 5?
  16. you need a faster blade bra

lili yang is using ishlion, you are using donic ovtcharov true carbon. https://flic.kr/p/MRccHp
  17. Rubber that is like Flextra but faster.

Hello EJs!:D Happy New Year and may we all have an amazing year ahead! Anyway, I was looking to replace my Butterfly Flextra with something faster. I am using it for my RPB side. Here's the detail: Things I like in Flextra that I want my new rubber to have; 1. Spin insensitive 2. Light 3...
  18. A setup that is faster than Clipper CR WRB but much slower than RoseWood VII?

Hi everybody, I have been playing table tennis for 3 years, but I have not tried many blades yet. My style is - Back hand: flick in the table, top spin outside the table, sometime push in the table too - Forehand: push in the table, top spin outside the table - close and medium distance I am...
  19. Looking for a new faster blade

So currently I'm using a Stiga Allround Classic(FL) with tenergy 05 2.1 on the forehand and Calibra LT sound 1.9 on the backhand. I have tried my friends TBS with tenergy 05 2.1 on the forehand and andro rasant 2.1 on the backhand. I do like the feeling of the TBS, not sure which one it is so...
  20. My teammates are jealous because I'm learning faster than them

I started table tennis 3 months ago in a club. I'm training a lot and I am already better than some of my teammates that are playing 3 years. They are being rude only because I'm better. And my ''coach'' is starting to slow down my training because he don't want me to win his veteran players...