sport

1. The Alone practice and the evolution on sport.

so i came to talk a little about it, i'm still at the beginner-intermediate level and i can train at home, i talked to my closest trainer and i will plan this, training at home with two or three returnboards, games and robot at the club every day. I will try to ask my uncle to make one or two...
  2. Good Morning Britain making fun of little TT girl and calling TT "boring" sport

Good Morning Britain making fun of little TT girl and calling TT "boring" sport Piers Morgan trying to be funny and partially he does the job. However these 2 minutes capture so many stereotypes about TT that I wanted to share it here: - TT is done seriously just in China - you need to start...
  3. How can I convince my friends that TT is a sport?

Hello guys! So, some of my friends don't want to accept the fact that table tennis is a sport. It's quite annoying. How can I convince them that it is? Does it happen to anyone else here? Thanks.
  4. Any other sport or activity where a 14 year old can defeat a world champion?

I can't think of any other sport or activity where a young teenager can compete and defeat the best in the world. And what does that say about table tennis as a sport that this happened, and looks like it could easily happen again? Is it good for the sport? Interesting times.
  5. New !! Zhang jike in laureus world sport award 2018

Zhang Jike was invited to Laureus World Sport Award 2018 :) On February 23th , Laureus World Sport Award Weibo Page Announced Zhang jike's Attendance in 2018 Laureus in Monaco . In laureus weibo page was told : Table tennis Olympic and world champion , Grand slam Record Holder Zhang...
  6. The most enjoyable racket sport to watch

Yesterday Youtube recommended me watching badminton World Championship Finals. I like badminton and I think I am OK at it at an amateur recreational level (never had formal training, didn't compete and don't belong to any club). So I watched the finals and was amazed how much I liked it. I...
  7. Are styles conforming and hurting the sport?

I wrote a new blog post about my thoughts and some thoughts which were shared by me in discussion with some table tennis legends while I was in Germany earlier this year. What I write about is the way the game is changing and styles are being phased out, players are conforming towards one...
  8. Dandoy sport is a recommend store?

Hello, I want to ask about recent shopping experiences at: Dandoy-sport Recommend the store? but because?
  9. 9 reasons why table tennis is the best sport in the world

To celebrate this year’s National Table Tennis Day in UK (on 13 July), I thought I’d share a bit of table tennis love. We table tennis players, coaches and fans all know that table tennis is the best sport in the world. But there are some unbelievers out there who need converting. So I’ve...
  10. What makes Table Tennis a sport?

I'm pretty sure everyone has come across this point. When you talking to someone and they say Table Tennis is not a sport. So my question is what makes table tennis a sport?
  11. Is Ma Long's lame Olympic Celebration any good for the sport?

It looked the most boring of all time. What do you think?
  12. TableTennisDaily Podcast #12 - Thomas Weikert

Welcome to episode 12 of the TableTennisDaily podcast, today on the show we are joined alongside the ITTF President Thomas Weikert. Thomas became the German National Association President in 2005. And in 2014, he took over the presidency of the ITTF from Adham Sharara. In this podcast we...
  13. Charlotte Carey Interview - SD Sport

Hey guys, I found this interview by SD Sport with Wales' Charlotte Carey just thought I would share. The full thing is too big to paste so here is a short snippet. Read the full article: http://sdsport.co.uk/exclusive-interview-charlotte-carey/ Charlotte began playing table tennis at the age...
  14. Is Racewalking a Sport? Interesting comparison to table tennis

This was quite an interesting short video with some obvious comparisons to table tennis rules and their enforcement:
  15. Do table tennis players have faster reaction speeds than everyone else?

I warmly invite you all to take part in my master's dissertation research. Previously I have presented my undergraduate research at the ITTF Sport Science Conference held in Suzhou. For my current work, it is all to do with reaction times!! I am comparing Table Tennis players, Runners and...
  16. Table Tennis - The Best Sport

Hi guys, waiting for the new table tennis season I made a new short promo. Hope you like it.
  17. TT - Sport for outstanding personalities

Check out this video displaying the incredible personalities in table tennis! Very nice music and fantastic rallies! Enjoy! Who do you think has the best personality in table tennis?
  18. Sport of the Century: Table Tennis HD

My new video , I hope you like it !
  19. Table Tennis - from Amateur Sport to Pro Sport

Table Tennis is mostly an amateur sport in most countries. Meaning one does not earn money playing table tennis but rather need to pay to play (even if you have world top players, but no income = amateur sport) Some places it is semi pro, where expenses (travel, accomdation) are covered and you...
  20. New Zhang jike blades on tees sport

Has anyone tested/looked at the new Zhang jike blades. They look like a good contender to the Timo Boll series.