timo boll alc

1. Thinking about switching to Boll ALC

Hello guys! I made a post asking info for the Boll ALC a couple of days ago and after reading the comments and thinking about it for a while, I decided to go for it. Just need to know a few things before I go to the shop. (honestly I had a scare with my health and I want something to make me...
  2. Timo boll ALC vs ZLC

Have been looking all over for head to head comparison and couldn't find one before I would pull the trigger on either TB ZLC or ALC. So here is a little review of my experience with the two blades. TB ALC: feels somewhat softer, has less vibrations, is a faster blade. TB ZLC: feels a little...
  3. Used timo ball alc

I want to ask about timoboll Alc as it is a expensive blade which i cant afford someone said buy a used one and sent me these pic should i buy this Its under 50$ .2nd how to check integrity of a used blade as its 5 years old . Otherwise i had to go with Jre classic or a sanwei blade.
  4. Yasaka Zebarate

Hi, I am quite new to this forum, and I dont really know where to post/ask this. Im currently using a Butterfly Timo Boll ALC with Rakza 7 soft on both side, I saw the Yasaka Zebarate blade on a website and quite like the looks and the black handle (the TB ALC gets dirty very quickly) and also...
  5. choosing between the timo boll alc and the innerforce zlc

I am looking to choose between the buterfly timo boll ALC/TBS and the inner force layer ZLC . I know that the inner force series has the carbon layer closer to the core of the blade to give better feeling. Will the innerforce ZLC lack power away from the table because it has softer wood ? which...
  6. Timo Boll ALC with DHS tin arc 5

Dear mentor's Recently I have bought a new Timo boll ALC with DHS tin arc 5 both side. Previously I had owned one premade killerspin 800 along with nitro-z rubber both side. This paddle combination was good but seems very hard to control. I know almost every kind of shorts but I do not have...
  7. Timo Boll alc Or Viscaria?

I am lost between choosing these 2 blades. Please if you can help make some suggestions. If i will use TB alc with tenergy 05 on the FH, what should i put on the BH? And if i'm going to use Viscaria with tenergy 05 on the FH what should i use on the BH. And If someone knows the main...
  8. Timo Boll Alc And Stiga Infinity VPS V for sale!

Hi, I have a friend that want to sell 2 blades because he is in a journey of finding the right blade for him and he still haven't found it! 1. Timo boll Alc, Anatomic handle because the Flared is too thin in this model. 87 grams, in new condition (played 5 hours with it) and with 2 new...
  9. Rubbers - H3N with og without blue sponge

Rubbers - H3N with or without blue sponge How much difference does it make if you buy the Hurricane 3 NEO with the blue sponge instead of the regular sponge? Right now I have bought the Hurricane 3 NEO without the blue sponge, and I am not very satisfied. I miss some effect in my loops. Maybe...
  10. Tenergy (1.9 vs 2.1 weight) on Timo Boll ALC and Jun Mizutani

Hello everyone, I have a friend which is using Jun Mizutani with Tenergy05 and Tenergy64. I bought a Timo Boll ALC with Tenergy05 and Tenergy64 as well. As far as I know, Jun Mitzutani weight about 91g, while Timo Boll ALC weight about 88g. However, when I tried both my blade and my friend...