release

1. Release date colored rubbers?

Hi there, in an earlier statement ITTF said: But now the Olympic games are postponed What does this mean for the colored rubbers launch? Is that delayed too?
  2. Yasaka to release Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard!

Yasaka Japan just announced the releases of the Rakza Z (47-52 deg) and Rakza Z Extra Hard (52-57 deg) for the Spring of 2020! Nice to see Yasaka extend their popular Rakza series with these 2 rubbers which follow the harder sponge trend of many manufacturers...
  3. Butterfly release Tomokazu Harimoto New Blade

Hi all Butterfly have released this news on Harimoto's https://www.butterfly.co.jp/news/product/20181003.html It says will be announced in January 2019. Will it be a Innterforce type of blade or not?
  4. How do you find out release date for rubber, general age?

There is something that has been really aggravating me and I'm now opening a thread to find out who knows what about, how do you find the release dates for a rubbers? Its so annoying checking out a new rubber just to find out there are reviews from back in 2009 and you never heard about it. I...
  5. U.S. Poly Ball release

JOOLA has managed to get the first release of ITTF approved 3-star Poly balls. You can pre order them now and they'll be shipped after 7/4/14 or you can pick them up at the U.S. Open in Grand Rapids from 7/1 - 5/14. Here's our teaser:
  6. Stiga to release new blue sponge rubber?

Stiga Table Tennis just posted this photo which captioned, "It's time to show you the rubber that will dominate the Table Tennis scene this year! Are you ready to experience something completely new when it comes to sponge and surface technology? Then experience STIGA! And just remember that...