slow

1. JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion too slow and Treiber FO OFF and Timo Boll ALC too fast

Hi, I have been trying to find an Adidas Fibertech Classic alternative and i decided to give the JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion a try. The rubbers are Rasanter R47 MAX on both sides. The control and blocking is amazing but i'm surprised that the bat it slower than the Fibertech Classic with...
  2. Fast zlc blade with slow rubber vs alc blade with fast rubber

Which one is the best choice?
  3. How can a harder rubber be slower than a soft one?

How can a harder rubber be slower than a softer one? I've seen several reports that the harder rubber, the slower and spinnier it is. The question is: how come? Let's compare some Chinese tensor-like rubbers: Palio AK47 Blue vs. Red. The red one is harder and thus definitely faster, obviously...
  4. X10SLOWER - Table tennis in slow motion at 240 fps from the Bulgarian premier league

Hi guys! I'd like to present my new project - X10SLOWER - Table tennis in slow motion at 240 fps from the Bulgarian premier league. Any comments are welcome. Enjoy!
  5. Topspin arc with a slow soft (defensive) blade

I was recently advised by a coach to switch to a much slower blade after a multi ball session. He has coached several very good LP players like Åkerström so I didn't argue and went ahead and bought a Stiga Defensive Classic as he couldn't specify exactly what would be good for me. The effect on...
  6. All wood blades - Fast 5-ply vs Slow 7-ply?

Let's assume both blades are all-wood. I know 7-ply blades are usually faster than 5-ply blades, but there are always exceptions. I am interested to know the difference in characteristics between a comparatively 'fast' 5-ply blade like those with hard/Koto outer layer, versus a comparatively...
  7. Gionis Panagiotis training in Slow Motion 2019

Hello! Fresh video with training Gionis Panagiotis in epic slow motion. Very good for analysis how to play defensive.
  8. Gamestyle adjustment - Discoordination and slow reaction while in match play

Hi People! :D I've been trying to improve my backhand some time ago, and I'm getter better with the time. Now I can loop almost consistently, can do some spinny slow loops, and loop kills fro backhand. I think I can improve much more my backhand, but I think it's already a good enough BH to use...
  9. [LHTT #39_Korean Coach Lesson] Slow Video for Swing of Amateur & Pro

https://youtu.be/DsmWbv2hO_M
  10. Why is my new setup so slow? DHS 301 and Rasant.

Hi guys - I recently bought a new DHS 301 composite blade after playing with my Andro Temper Tech OFF for 3 years as I wanted an upgrade. I did my due diligence and read lots of reviews online about the 301 before purchasing and most reviews seemed to be glowing. Most reviews seemed to agree...
  11. BH: T05 -> T64 on slow flexi blade?

Hi. I am a 44 y.o. beginner/intermediate app. 1500 rating in Denmark (1200-1300 USATT ESTIMATE). Played as a kid, now played 3.5 years. Current setup: Donic Appelgren Allplay, (T05 (2.1) both sides)). Friends setup for a few minutes: Stiga Intensity NCT, (FH-T05 (2.1) - BH-T64 (2.1)). I...
  12. slow carbon blades / ZLC - purpose

hi guys, i dont get the deal about the slow carbon blades, e.g. Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon or Donic Waldner Senso Carbon just to name few. speedwise they seems to be between OFF- and OFF. which type/in which phase u would recommend these blades? does sweetspot play a role? are there also slow...
  13. (Table Tennis for All Shakehand Version) EP10.3: Forehand Slow Loop Tutorial

After much ado, the WTTC and Ishikawa bashing, I got around to subbing this tutorial upon a member request. This tutorial is really long and it took a lot of time and effort. If you find it helpful, I'd appreciate it if you will consider chipping in for a new piece of H3. Thank you.
  14. Fan Zhendong - Backhand Slow Motion (you should study)

Hey guys, i just created a short clip of some amazing backhand-shots from Fan Zhendong. I did some close capture and slow motion. I think it is a shot we should study. Probably smaller players and in situations near the table you could make great use of this technique...
  15. MA LONG SERVE TRAINING - Slow Motion, Short Form, Rare Private Record.

May the Spin Be With You.
  16. Ma Long Technique - Super Slow motion 2016!

New videos have surfaced on youtube of super slow motion footage of Ma Long's technique. Incredible angles and high frame rate of super slow motion videos of Ma Long's technique. Ma Long has had an incredible year, Rio Olympic Champion and recent World Tour Grand Finals winner. Ma Long is...
  17. Looping slow no spin balls

Hello. So I've gone away from my flat hitting tendency and I think I can quite solidly play with a very high spin/speed ratio now. The sound is more of a pop instead of a crack, and I get what Carl has been talking about with spinning the ball. A lot of people not used to the spin are giving up...
  18. Table Tennis Slow Motion 2015

Few slow motion shots from 2015 that are worth analyzing with detail in this stunning slow motion footage!
  19. everything feels so slow....

yesterday went to a new club here, a bit better players. took my real zjk alc (93g) with t64 both sides and my fake amultart (107g) with t05 both sides I actually got to loop a few balls with people being able to block. one thing I notice is how sllllloooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww every...
  20. Recommend very slow very spinny very cheap setup plz

Hi. I tend to use waaay too much power (even arm only shots are not controllable) in my shots so I want to experiment with a super super slow racket. Anyone have any suggestions? :cool: