time

1. Besides table tennis, what hobbies/sports do you do in your free time?

I'd love to hear what members of this forum do in their free time! My other hobbies are coin collecting and playing the piano and the organ.
  2. Here's Why Ma Long is the Greatest Table Tennis Player Of All Time!

OKAY! So today i’m going to say it. Ma Long is the GOAT of Table Tennis! The question is what makes the current Olympic and World Champion so good? We try to figure it out in this video. Ma Long recently took part in the first showcase event of World Table Tennis in Macao! For those wondering…...
  3. When is the last time the China mens team lost a match?

Perhaps this match in 2002 vs. Belgium??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpNPh9cibIA&ab_channel=pingmagazine
  4. Duration of factory tuning of T05

Rubber factory boost over time It is possible that I may not be able to play for some months. I have two new Tenergy rubbers to apply to my blade which are sealed in their original packaging. Is there any point in me exposing them to the air and applying them to the blade if they are only going...
  5. Real time AI table tennis analytics

Real time AI table tennis analytics. Looks interesting:
  6. Service practice time?

Hi, there's a question I've been curious about for a while: during a practice session of e.g. 2 hours, when is it more effective to practice my serves? I usually allocate about half an hour for them, but should I do it in the beginning, when I'm still not warmed up? In the middle? Or after the...
  7. Very Light Inverted Rubbers on Market (may update over time)

Due to health issues I have been EJing for light rubbers over last 10 years, and I strongly believe I am not the only one here so I decided the make a brief list of what I found. Please note that price isn't a concern here, plus there might also be more light rubbers that I tested b4 but not...
  8. Top 5 Most Popular Table Tennis Rubbers of All Time

Hey guys, we're back with another video and this time we're looking at the top 5 most popular table tennis rubbers of all time! There's a lot of table tennis rubbers out there, and we narrow down what we think are the top 5, not only by performance but due to the way the rubber changed the game...
  9. A Day in The Life With All Time Great Kalinikos Kreanga!

Hey guys! We're back with another “Day in the life of a pro” series. This episode features the 2003 World Championship Bronze Medalist, former world number 7 and the man behind the best backhand of all time, Kalinikos Kreanga! Kreanga is one of the most popular table tennis players of all...
  10. Salary part time coach

Hello! I have been playing tabletennis for almost 20 years, and have been a part time coach for a little more than 10 years. Today i am a part time coach for kids 2, 3 times a week. 3 groups everytime, with a total of almost 4 hours. I am interesting in what my salary per hour should be...
  11. Reducer booster absorption time?

Can you reduce booster absorption time? I've been looking into potentially boosting my Neo H3. I've seen Falco Tempo long booster is quite popular and lasts for 2-3 months. Those of you who have used it, does it actually last this long? The worry I have with this is I've seen you have to apply...
  12. Li Sun: It's Time to Shift Our Thinking of Ito

Starting this thread to get them all in one place since they sink quickly in the Swedish Open thread and who wants to dig through the entire thread.
  13. Dwell Time .....

Hi, I just have one question! Which Blade have the Longest Dwell time ?? Cheers!
  14. Timo Boll 7 Time European Champion | TableTennisDaily VLOG

Hey guys, here's my latest VLOG from the 2018 European Championships! Throughout the tournament I was commentating but managed to vlog the final day which features Timo Boll, Ionesc, Daniel Habesohn, Li Qian, Margaryta Pesotska and much, much more, enjoy! Can Timo be stopped :)
  15. Is the time right for Tenergy 25?

I've been reading up a bit recently on the so-called "new style" of table tennis that has developed since the introduction of the plastic balls. From what I can gather, the new style of play is characterised by staying a bit closer to the table, taking the ball a little earlier, and focusing a...
  16. What is the best private coaching time planning?

Dear friends, I do 1 hour sessions 3 days in a row with my coach, in total 3 hours. I am not allowed to go friday, saturday and sunday(family stuff:D). My question is "What is the most effective and beneficial schedule for private coaching?". Option 1) 45 mins 4 days in a row Option 2) 1 hrs 3...
  17. Time to spill the beans!

Folks, I know you have it - that one item you tell yourself you'll get "next month", or "next year" or " after I get my tax refund or a Christmas bonus", or "after I improve my technic/legwork/consistency/stamina"... You know what I'm talking about, that one thing that you resist buying because...
  18. FZD Will Become WR1 for the 1st Time this March?

Ranking points for the Top 3 for March: DO 2550+2295+2250+2250+1800+1800+1620+900(Team World Cup, 3 singles wins) = 15465 TB 2295+2100+2040+2025+2025+1800+1620+1800(2018 Europe Cup) = 15705 FZD 2700+2550+2025+1800+1800+1800+1620+1200 = 15495 FZD currently has 4 singles wins(1200) at this...
  19. review of full-time training at TTPor, Setubal, Portugal

Short version: The coaching is first-rate, Portugal is amazing, and the price is unbelievably good. Go there and see for yourself. This is not a limited time camp. It's a club that is open 52 weeks a year for training. Their website is http://www.ttpor.pt/en/. Email is...
  20. Uh oh, backhand rubber advice time

I damaged the sponge of the Vega Pro I’ve been using on BH: it might need replacement earlier than planned. I love the spin and control I get from Vega pro on more aggressive shots. But on the more controlled, close to the table BH shots, where the sponge doesn’t get engaged much, VP feels...