vii

1. Stiga Ebenholz NCT VII with Tenergy 05 (FH) ??

Hi, im new to this forum. i'd like to know how it gonna be if i use tenergy 05 on my ebenholz vii (FH)?(im currently using donic bluefire m1). my playing is close to mid range with drive and loop ( i can switch between those two). im relatively new player (1 year - 2 year) and didn't have the...
  2. FS:PRICE DROP ! ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $75 shipped

RW NCTVII 88GM $75 Shipped. (Was asking $100) USA paypal only. Has two small chips on each side at tip of blade head, does not affect play at all. See pics. PLEASE NOTE, this is the PLASTIC LOGO version which some believe to be inferior to the Newer Metal Logo version.
  3. Xiom Vega X vs Omega Pro IV/V/VII

Hi. Have anybody played with those two rubbers and can give some info? Personally I have Omega Pro IV on backhand and want to change it cause it go worn a bit and I damaged it already. Normally i would go for Pro V but this new vega x caught my eye and would be nice to see some advice on it...
  4. LF: Omega VII Euro

if someone has it new or like new condition and it collecting dust on shelf I would buy it for reasonable price
  5. FS: STIGA ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $100 shipped

FS:PRICE DROP ! ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $75 shipped RW NCTVII 88GM $75 Shipped. (Was asking $100) USA paypal only. Has two small chips on each side at tip of blade head, does not affect play at all. See pics. PLEASE NOTE, this is the PLASTIC LOGO version which some believe to be...
  6. Stiga Rosewood nct vii

Hi, Has anyone tried stiga rosewood nct vii blade. How is the control, feeling and speed of the blade? If anyone has tried it please give me your feedback. Thanks.
  7. FS: New Xiom Omega VII Tour and VII Asia

I'm selling completely new sheets of Xiom Omega VII Tour and Omega VII Asia still wrapped in their plastic. 1 Omega VII Tour Max Red - $51 1 Omega VII Asia Max Red - $51 Free shipping to the 48 state continental US. Buy both for $100 even. Payment via paypal gift. If sending as a...
  8. Rhyzer 48 x Omega VII Tour

Hey guys, can anyone share their impressions on the differences between those two rubbers? Ideally if you have tested both of them. Also, would an all wood ayous with limba outer ply blade be a good match for both of them?
  9. XIOM OMEGA VII Asia

So anyone using it? What is your opinion about it? Using it in black 2.0 version on my backhand for about a month... so far, I like it, before I was using Tenergy 05 max on my backhand, and it's still my favorite for Apolonia blade, but the price is killing me, so sometimes I tried something...
  10. Review Xiom Omega VII PRO (Michal vs Dan TableTennisDaily)

Rate yourself !!!
  11. Xiom Omega VII Euro and Pro Rubber Review!

Hey TTD! Here's our latest review on the Omega VII Euro and Pro rubbers by Xiom. In the review we compared the new Omega VII to the previous Omega V versions. In the review we used the Xiom Feel ZX2 blades. More reviews of the rubbers in the TTD Review Centre: Omega VII Euro Omega VII Pro...
  12. Xiom Omega VII Asia, Vega Tour and Vega DEF available...

...on tt-japan Omega VII Asia Price = 52.72 usd Hardness = 52.5 (see gianlucamusco post #10) [on tt-japan website is listed as 53 +-3] SPEED:12.3 SPIN:12.50 CONTROL:10.30 http://tt-japan.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3848:66085655d705dfd16ff0bec9682e3cc1 Vega Tour Price...
  13. XIOM Omega VII Pro and Euro discount

They're on discount on www.ttex.se I got two sheets of the Pro, might as well.
  14. Lighter Rosewood NCT VII?

I recently tried the Stiga Rosewood NCT VII with T05 and T64 and loved it. However, it's too heavy for me. Has anyone tried lighter Rosewood VIIs? (or do sellers even sell them)? I'm looking to buy from TT11 and hope to find one that is 92-94g. Is the quality the same as the regular, heavier ones?
  15. A setup that is faster than Clipper CR WRB but much slower than RoseWood VII?

Hi everybody, I have been playing table tennis for 3 years, but I have not tried many blades yet. My style is - Back hand: flick in the table, top spin outside the table, sometime push in the table too - Forehand: push in the table, top spin outside the table - close and medium distance I am...
  16. What rubber for Stiga Rosewood NCT VII?

What backhand rubber should I get? The rubber is for RBP.
  17. Thoughts on Stiga Rosewood NCT VII?

Want to hear your thoughts on the blade and what rubbers suit it best, recently bought the blade in penhold ver. and am very keen to play with it! My previous blade/setup was: Blade: Xiom Vega Europe FH Rubber: Donic Acuda S1 BH Rubber: Tibhar Evolution FX-P Should I take the rubber combination...
  18. Stiga Ebenholz vii + Magna tx + boost tc

Firstly, I want to thank STIGA for giving me another chance to work with them again. Thank Stiga for believing me that I can do a even better review than the previous review. I know this review take a little longer than previous as I’m busy with school work as well. For you info, I review the...
  19. eb vii vs clipper

can anyone compare these blades in terms of speed and control??is eb vii much faster than clipper?
  20. Stiga Rosewood NCT VII Table Tennis Bat + Rubbers

Stiga Rosewood NCT VII Table Tennis Bat + Rubbers The Blade and rubbers are in as new condition and blade has a Straight handle Rubber - Red (DHS NEO HURRICANE II) Rubber - Black ( DHS HURRICANE III) Open to offers Will try and get some pictures up as soon as i figure how to upload them...