gear

1. Post corona good gear deals.

Due to current Corona situation a lot of us sit in home practicing in different ways. But since most of playing venues are closed I suppose number of people purchasing equipment has probably dropped too. According to law of demand and supply, when there is drop in demand but there is supply...
  2. Victas ZX-GEAR IN Vs Innerforce Layer ALC

Hi , Could anyone compare the two blades in the subject line.
  3. Older Blades In A New Era

So I’ve been playing with a reproduction of Waldner’s Banda blade from the 90’s or so and just want to hear your thoughts on how blades that were designed before the speed glue ban, ball change, and game shortening have held up in this new era of TT. I don’t just mean old blades, but also new...
  4. What should you buy?? Guide for getting your own gear!

Hey everyone, Check out my equipment buying guide! http://bit.ly/Equipment_recommendations_DX Hopefully it helps some developing players who are drowning in the hundreds of recommendations on the forums. Note that this was written as an FAQ-style reference for players in my local club, so some...
  5. Is Table Tennis gear cheaper in Japan?

Is TT gear cheaper in Japan? I'm going there soon for a vacation and I'd love to try Tenergy but I find it's too expensive to purchase here in Australia where it's about $95 AUD (about $68 USD).
  6. New gear

Hi folks! I played tt long time ago and now I want to start to play again and start to train in a club etc. I've looked around for different blades and rubbers and I have a little problem deciding what to buy. I play similar to Timo Boll. I'm somewhere between all/off So I think I would go...
  7. Table Tennis Daily Gear: Do You Have A Shirt Yet?

These are photos of me in my new Table Tennis Daily shirt: And my first Table Tennis Daily Shirt: These shirts are great to play in. They wick away moisture, they are comfortable, and everyone knows what my favorite Table Tennis forum is. Do you have a Table Tennis Daily Shirt? Post...
  8. Need some gear advise

Hello … Needing some help. I played for 5 years(1990-1995) in the local and national U18 championships of my country, wasn’t’ a top player and my team wasn’t either, my game style back then was looping/topspin with FH and with my BH block and preparing for the FH Topspin, this was 20 years...
  9. Shall i upgrade my gear?

Im new 18 year old player. Im currently using a stiga supra 23 Euro racket and have improved. Do you think its worth buying better rubber to use on it? Does blade it self make any difference or just rubbers? Was thinking of xiom omega iv and vega pro. Thanks ( If you can recall a related topic...
  10. new gear on the way german shirts

Hi, got some new li ning stuff on the way, timo boll german national team shirts black or yellow, ,sweatshirts, shorts etc:cool: message me for photos and prices... many thanks belly,,, big belly fonte