found

1. Found my 24 y old racket

Hello guys, i´m new to the forum. I have a question and you guys can help me. I bought my first blade in 1997, it was a Mazunov with a red sriver and a black mark V (It was a good setup at that time, 24 years ago). I played semi-pro in my country for 3 years. After more than 20 years I have...
  2. I have found the cure for EJing!!

;););););)
  3. Liu Shiwen: Grateful to Team for Support and Trust - Found Serenity through Endevaors

Big shout out to driversbeat for contributing the subtitles!!!
  4. Story of TT - How the chinese found the tacky hard rubber and what they used before?

Hi all, I would like to know when first tacky hard rubbers appeared, and what the chinese players used before that, did they use non tacky rubbers? Or in that time the chinese were most of them SP hitters? Best Regards, Eduardo
  5. Look what I found in my storage trunk!

Ok, I was going through some old stuff just to see what "goodies" I had stashed away and I came across this. It is sealed in its original packing but that does not guarantee that it will still be any good or usable but I was just surprised to see it there. I think I bought this about 10 years...
  6. FS: Hurricane Long V FL Perfect Condition

For sale, £110 + shipping, perfect condition, I glued a H3 Neo and found it to be a tad slow for my liking, amazing blade though. If anyone wants it hit me up, it's about $200 elsewhere! I'm a trusted seller and have had no problems with transactions before. Looking for cash, but will...
  7. New helping tool for shadow drills found

Hello everyone, i just accidentally bumped into this video. It looks pretty promising to me and seems to be very helpful in building up 'muscle-memory'. Have you ever seen this before? What do you think? Please feel free to share your thoughts, especially the coaches.
  8. National Team Booster Found!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WENDY-SPORT-TABLE-TENNIS-BIO-BOOSTER-100ml-NEW-/131221773811?hash=item1e8d6d5df3:g:QQcAAOSwBvNTpWwS This claims to be the booster that national teams use. Not 100% sure, but take a look Please leave a response ty
  9. I found a good deal on tabletennis11 but....

Do I have to pay the 20% vat if I live in the US? Rakza 7 is on sale.
  10. I found this blade at home - is it any good?

I found an old blade like this in the photo, used and in not so good shape, no rubbers on it, just a red butterfly simbol in the handle and it says the model is Jonyer H. I have read about this blade But I cant find any information about the one I found. Is it any good? Does it worth to buy...
  11. A funny pic I found today

They look very close :) I really miss ryu playing on WTTC and other open tours.
  12. The reliques i found at the bottom of the trunk :D

Today i found some of the best blades i played with,and that i though that were lost for ever,when i was organizing somethings here! They are pretty old ,1 with 20 years ,another with 15. Got me some good nostalgy,so hope it gets you the same :) Do you remember this? Leave your thoughs please...