suggestion

1. Simple rule suggestion to fix service visibility

Most illegal services commonly go out of view behind a players shoulder or body. A rule stating "the front of the server's shirt must be visible to the receiver" should fix the most common illegal serves. It should be also very easy for the umpire to enforce, since they just have to look at...
  2. Suggestion about a fh inverted rubber??

Right now im using Andro Timber 7 off wood with Xiom vega pro max on fh. But i feel im missing a little catapult effect of the rubber, maybe more speed. My main weapon is fh topspin. I really like the spin for Vega pro, so im looking for a rubber with great spin and better power to finishing the...
  3. classic Rubber still suggestion

Hello, i was wondering if classic rubber like Yasaka Mark V, Donic Vario, Donic Coppa, Stiga Carbo Sound, Joola Upp still are good in the plastic ball times for a attack game out of underspin most of the time close to the table but sometimes in mid distance or if you would say no get a tensor...
  4. Looking for my optimal rubber

Hi! I am looking for a rubber that fits to my forehand style. I want something in the middle between rasanter r47 and rozena. With Rozena I can block easily, and the forgiveness is great. On the other hand I prefer r47 to attack. I feel more confortable in my forehand topspin, althought my...
  5. Equipment suggestion

Hello, myself Anirban Roychowdhury here from India. I am a defensive player, currently I am using Dr. Neubauer Boomerang classic rubber for my backhand side and DHS hurricane 3 for forehand side. My question is, whether these combination of rubbers are good or should I have to change the rubber?
  6. Suggestion on Blade please

Hi All I am currently playing Nittaku Ascoutic with R47 both sides. I am planning to switch to bit faster setup and have short listed below options. 1)Timo Boll ZLF 2)Ai Fukuhara Pro 3)Innerforce Layer ZLF. I am inclined towards ZLF as i like the feel of the same when tried one of the friends...
  7. Blade + rubber suggestion for beginner

Hi guys, My friend just began learning table tennis, and he is quite keen to get better in this awesome sport! He recently bought a $20 pre made donic bat, but that bat is not good for his learning, as the rubbers are dead.. I would really appreciate if you guys can give some suggestion as...
  8. Reverse Backhand Penhold Rubbers Suggestion.

I am now using the Zhangjike ALC Chinese penhold as my main playing blade. Having trying this blade for 2 weeks. I have the following thought. The forehand is Hurricane 3 blue provincial rubber. Very good in indeed. I put the Butterfly Tenergy 05 as my backhand rubber. I felt it is quite soft...
  9. suggestion for a preassembled racquet for beginners

Can you please help me with suggestions for a good, reasonable , preassembled racquet for children looking to train long term - I would need - 1.Brand and model details 2.Where in KL can I source authentic ITTF approved racquets.(if the shop provides guidance on selection it would be great)...
  10. Any suggestion for a >$50 budget blade ?

Nittaku or Donic ?
  11. Offensive but controllable blade suggestion

Hello All, I have been playing with 5 Ply all wood blade till now. I have very less experience playing in carbon blades and I want to upgrade to a 7 ply carbon blade which will be offensive but controllable from short to mid distance. I am confused between below two blade according to my...
  12. Rubber suggestion

Hi, I'm going to assemble my first serious ping pong blade. As you can see from my equipment, the forehand rubber is missing and i would to ask which rubber do you suggest to me. I think Skyline is a good rubber for beginners in backhand because of general versatile specs. I'm a novice penhold...
  13. All around blade suggestion :)

Hi everyone, I've been considering changing my Timo Boll Spirit after 2yrs for something more controlled. I prefer to stay close/mid-range and open the game with a flick or a loop, but wont finish the point with a power loop, 4-5 spinny loops and win the point or after the opening shot...
  14. Need Suggestion for DHS H3 NEO

Hello good people, I am Hridoy from Bangladesh. Currently my equipment setup is XIOM Stradivarius with DHS H3 Neo(FH) & XIOM Vega Pro(BH). The problem is when I try play close table forehand loop against chop or backspin, it's very difficult to play with the H3 Neo. On the other hand, when I...
  15. Pimple rubber suggestion

Hello, this year i decided to give pimples a chance. I bought DHS Sharping 2.2mm and it's a beast, is the fastest rubber i've played and it's too difficult to control. I borrowed a DHS C8 but the chopping is bad, its trajectory is not what i'm looking for. A few months ago i had few tries with...
  16. Suggestion for FH and BH rubbers among Tenergy series!

Hey, guys! Lets just move on the question itself... My blade is Andro Kinetic Record OFF- and my current setup is Andro Rasant Grip 2.1m FH and Andro Rasant Powersponge 2.1 BH. I'm going to get tenergy rubbers. I need advice which rubber (Tenergy 05 or Tenergy 64) will suit my blade better and...
  17. serve suggestion or tips

Hi i want to ask for your opinion about my short backspin serve.The serve is still in construction , still big margins of errors made ... but in general i feel ok about it . The point is to have "fast" short bacspin serve with minimal two bounces at the oponent side of table. Thanks Robert
  18. 40+ Match Ball (Need Suggestion)

Hey Guys ; i have Butterfly 40+ (***) right now but need to buy new ones.i won't buy butterfly again but i couldn't choose Xushaofa and DHS . Can anyone who used both of this balls , suggest me which one is better. thanks.
  19. Blade suggestion

hi guys, i'm looking for some suggestions. I went through a number of blades in the past 2 months and I really haven't found what I'm looking for yet. Blades i've tried: - Donic Appelgren Allplay - Butterfly Liu Shiwen - Butterfly TB ALC - OSP Virtuoso OFF- What I liked/disliked about them...
  20. Donic Offensive Blades - Any Suggestion?

I've recently tried 2 Donic blades rated 9+ for speed (with Bluefire M1 and Bluefire M1 Turbo). Strangely, I didn't feel fully satisfied with the speed generated. I'm wondering if this has to do with the new plastic ball - we currently use the Double Fish in training which has a relatively soft...