bremen

1. Table Tennis clubs in Bremen. Germany

Hello, so I am somewhat new to Germany and suddenly rekindled an interest in this sport by chance. I used to play pretty decently back when I was maybe 12 or 13 years old, but then focused on other things that I was better at. Now, I am looking to come back to playing and maybe participating in...
  2. German Cup 2013/2014

The German Cup is back and begins today on the 12th September 2013! Last year saw Borussia Dusseldorf take the German Cup title overcoming TTC RhönSprudel Fulda Maberzell! This year both teams have an automatic byes to the semi finals. Full team listings, schedule and live stream details...
  3. What A Great Opening Weekend For The German League 2013/2014 Season!

On the 31st of August and 1st September the German League 2013/2014 season took of to a flying start! Each team has invested into the incredible live streaming thanks to the new innovation by TTBL-TV, so all internet users can now watch the German League live at their screens. TTBL-TV have given...
  4. German League - TTBL 2013/2014

The strongest table tennis league in Europe fast approaching! The German League 2013/2014 season begins on the 31st August 2013. Current Title holders Werder Bremen (pictures below) were extraordinary in last seasons league capturing the title over TTF Leibherr Ochsenhausen in the final! New...