impression

1. Tenergy 05 fx playing impression by semi-intermediate player

Hi, My Andro Rasanter r47 rubber had started to wear off so had to change my rubber and this time I wanted to try out Tenergy rubber on my backhand and unfortunately didn't know anyone at our local club who uses this rubber, so I bought Tenergy 05 fx with 1.9 thickness for backhand and glued...
  2. New custom racket review(sort of). Azalea+N Hurricane P3TO+Genesis II M

This is my first custom made racket so I don't have much good reference points to compare to these equipment but I'll try to explain my feeling and limited knowledge. Blade: Azalea Allround Weight: I don't have a sufficiently sensitive balance but I guess it is around 86g? yogi said it is...
  3. Stiga Carbonado 290. First impression

Got my 290 tonight and I'll say this. When they call it "The Beast", you better believe it!! OMG it's fast, but NOT uncontrollable at all. Only took a few minutes to adjust from my Viscaria Played tonight with Tibhar MX-P on both sides (FH=max thickness BH=1.9 thickness) -Flicks are no...
  4. Fan Zhendong does Bruce Lee impression!

Adam Bobrow meets Fan Zhendong in this brilliant interview on the 'ITTF Ask a pro anything challenge'! Questions have been submitted in by users around the world, Fan Zhendong plays clash of clans, does an impression of Bruce Lee and much more! Enjoy!