hurricane 3

1. Do pro chinese players use neo version of hurricane

Hi, I am using neo h3 national for like 8 months, I know that every chinese player has their personal rubber (one degree harder and small changes).I am wondering do pro Chinese players use neo version or the non neo version,Thanks.
  2. Need help with DHS Hurricane 3

Hello! I am an intermediate player currently using Rakza series rubbers, Rakza Z on FH and Rakza 7 on BH. I was slightly curious about trying the Hurricane 3 rubbers and was wondering what the main difference is in throw angle and feel. To me, I feel like the throw angle on Rakza Z is pretty...
  3. Which Hurricane 3 version?

Hello everyone! I have been playing for about 7 years and have found the hurricane 3 and hurricane 3 neo rubbers (commercial versions) to suit my style pretty much perfectly. My blade is the stiga intensity nct and currently I have a commercial hurricane 3 (non neo) 40° 2.2 and I'm looking for...
  4. H3 provincial blue or orange sponge?

When I first started playing tabletennis I used H3 orange sponge (commercial I think) for a long time. After a while my new club recommended me the Rasanter R42 but I don't like the feeling of it. Now I have contacts in China that play for clubs that can get provincial rubbers, so I thought of...
  5. Hurricane Neo 3 - Fake or Real?

I bought a lot of Hurricane Neo 3 at TableTennis11 and they ALL have the SAME identical gold stickers, with the number 4000937315. (see pictures) Are these authentication stickers? If so, why are the numbers all the same? I noticed that the rubbers are not as tacky/sticky as the ones I used...
  6. Musing on slow/mid-fast equipment[Stiga ARClassic, OSP V-), technique, development, etc [self-videos included]

Hi all, Just wanted to post some observations/thoughts/experiences and see what people think: History -Played since summer 2021, no sports before then -Fh loop practice~year ago -Best points in a game ~month ago -Drill practice video, cross-step footwork, underspin to topsin/fh to bh...
  7. DHS Hurricane 3 Neo on Stiga Cybershape

Hello TTD people, I received a lot of suggestions to try H3 Neo because I played before wih Dignics 09c and Stiga DNA Dragon Grip. A friend had the H3 Neo 41 National blue sponge 2.1 mm, and I saw an opportunity to try it. I put 3 layers of booster "Haifu" National yellow. 48 hours between each...
  8. Hurricane 3 MEGA THREAD

Theres so many variants and so much to know about the acclaimed Hurricane 3 rubbers. I got 40deg H3 provincial (orange sponge) as my FH on my first (current) bat. And i really like it. Im looking to upgrade bats in the near future and would like to keep h3 on my forehand, although i would like...
  9. Does anybody know or have tried this rubber?

I bought my second table tennis raquet a long time ago from tabletennis11.com . I wanted to purchase a Hurricane 3, but another rubber caught my eye. Its called Hurricane 3 Hard. It has no reviews on tabletennis11.com , nor youtube or reddit. Here is the link to purchase...
  10. Currently thinking of switching from T05-fx to Hurricane 3...

I am currently using a Tenergy 05-fx on my forehand with a Timo Boll Spirit blade. But I am thinking of using Hurricane 3 on my forehand, because I think it will suit my playing style. I like to play very powerful forehand topspin strokes (often mid-distance or far from the table), but I am not...
  11. Consistently tacky rubber?

Greetings everyone! I'm looking for a rubber that I'd open and know it's extremely tacky and don't hope I was lucky to get a good sample, like in case with 999T or even more popular DHS ones. Yeah, they all popular and relatively cheap (especially the 999T(-1) ones). But we all know the quality...
  12. Difference in carbon blade on premade Stiga Ignite vs. custom blade

Hello everybody! So I am a beginner in the table tennis world and have been trying to further educate myself on equipment. I have been playing for about two years, the last year spending a significant amount of time learning how to play properly. I plan on playing in my first tournament this...
  13. TableTennisDaily Podcast #7 - Marcos Freitas

Hello again everyone and welcome to episode 7 of the TableTennisDaily podcast. In this episode we are joined alongside current world number 7 Marcos Freitas. Marcos currently plays for Pontoise Cergy in the French pro A division with former podcast guest Kristian Karlsson as well as Tristan...
  14. Hurricane 3 Neo Pro unboosted and Grip-S Europe

I am currently using hurricane 3 Neo pro unboosted version. I have used H3 over 1 year and like it. However, I recently feel that H3 is a bit slow. I heard that Grip-S Europe is sticky rubber with Europe sponge. Anybody has experience with Grip-S Europe regarding performance and durability...
  15. Rubbers - H3N with og without blue sponge

Rubbers - H3N with or without blue sponge How much difference does it make if you buy the Hurricane 3 NEO with the blue sponge instead of the regular sponge? Right now I have bought the Hurricane 3 NEO without the blue sponge, and I am not very satisfied. I miss some effect in my loops. Maybe...
  16. Looking for: H3 NEO National or Provincial

Hi! I'm looking for a Hurricane 3 neo, either Provincial or National, black, 37°, 38° or 39° is fine, orange or blue sponge. Let me know what you have! :)
  17. Chinese Team - Bat pictures!

Have you ever wondered what the professional players bats look like, and what are they using?. Well your in luck as the pictures here are taken from the raquet control from the China Open 2011 just a couple of weeks ago. Check out all the best players bats in the world including, Ma long, Zhang...