acuda

1. Best rubber similar to Acuda s1

Anyone have any suggestions for rubbers with the same characteristics as Donic's Acuda? If so, let me know! Thank you!
  2. Replacement FH rubber for Donic Acuda S1 Turbo?

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to table tennis equipment and would like to seek your recommendations on a replacement for my current forehand rubber, Donic Acuda S1 Turbo (with Donic Waldner Senso Carbon as my blade). I play with a Chinese style, close-to-table drives, and would like to...
  3. Donic Acuda S2 alike rubber

Hello there! I haven't played table tennis for a while and now I wanna get back to it. I was using Donic Acuda S2 2.0 both sides on my Petr Korbel Europe. I am lookinf for a rubber like these. Price range is flexible but the cheaper the better [collage life :(] . Thanks in advance!
  4. Donic Bluefire Big Slam and Donic Acuda Blue P3

Hi, I use on blade BF Innerforce layer ALC Donic M3 on bh and on fh Donic JP03. With M3 I am satisfied but not so with JP03 because of durability. So I am aiming for new fh 1.8 rubbers: Donic Bluefire Big Slam Donic Acuda Blue P3 Do you have any experience with Donic Bluefire Big Slam and...
  5. Baracuda VS the other products in the Acuda series

I'm thinking about purchasing a new rubber for my forehand. I currently use Barracuda and am pleased with the spin. I want a rubber with a harder sponge but the same/extremely similar topsheet. I was thinking Acuda S1 turbo but don't know how similar it is to Barracuda.
  6. Tibhar Nimbus Series vs Donic Acuda Series

Can anyone please compare them? Thanks. Like how similar and how different they are. Appreciate it a bunch :)
  7. End of Acuda series?

Hi, has anyone noticed, that there is no more Acuda S2 and S3 on Donic official website http://www.donic.de/index.php?screen=dstore.webshop.productlist&Description=Belaege&SucessorDescription=DONIC&TreeNodeID=77 ? Is that end of legendary Acuda serie? Anyone has some further information? Maybe...
  8. Advice what to get after a break

Hello all i am new to the forum. I need an advice as many of you i just got back to playing again and not sure what to put on the blade. I have used to play 3-4 times a week on competitive level in the past and played with Butterfly OFF- blade with srivers or bryce on it however that was a good...
  9. Rakza & Acuda

Hello, could someone please tell, which Rakza (7, 7S, 9, X, XS) is the closest in terms of hardness to Acuda S2 or Acuda S1? Thanks a lot
  10. Viscaria with Donic Acuda P1?

Hi everybody I am currently playing with Clipper Cr WRB. I have heard a lot of about Viscaria and really want to try it (my first butterfly blade) However, one problem with Viscaria is that people recommend to use T05 on both sides - which are really expensive. I can effort T05, but thinking...
  11. Acuda blue series

Hi everyone! if someone already have some experience with acuda blue p1/acuda blue p1 turbo, can some1 tell me , are those rubbers heavy like bluefire series ? because im thinking to switch from my bluefire m2 to acuda (cuz my setup is too heavy atm and this rubber isnt spinny and fast enough...
  12. Feeling of the bat - Donic Burn OFF / Acuda Blue P2

Hi! I'm a beginner (training for 2 months now) using Donic Burn OFF / Acuda Blue P2 (max on both sides) and had the opportunity to test a bat (just bouncing the ball, not playing really) from another player of the club. It was a Tibhar IV-L Light Contact with MX-S on both sides (don't know the...
  13. (FS) Donic Acuda blue P2 used max red and Tibhar Nianmor new 2.0 red

Acuda P2 cut to 14,7/14,9 cm and played for a few hours only. Glued twice, layers still on sponge. No damages. € 15,-- including worldwide shipping Nianmor red 2.0 in sealed package. € 22,-- inlcuding worldwide shipping
  14. Andro Hexer Powersponge VS Donic Acuda S3

Hello, I wanted to debate these two rubbers: ANDRO HEXER POWERSPONGE AND DONIC ACUDA S3. And at the same time help you choose one for my backhand. I welcome your comments, thank you very much. Greetings from Peru.:) PS: sorry for using google translate my English is bad.
  15. Donic Acuda P2

Are there people who are playing with this rubber already? Please share your experience.
  16. Petermoo reviews Acuda Blue P1

Hey guys I posted a review on Acuda P1 on my blog if anyone is interested. http://petermoo.blogspot.com/
  17. New Donic Acuda Blue P1 ,P2 and 3!

Hi guys, You may have come seen it aswell on the Tabletennis11 website; The new rubbers of Donic; 'Acuda Blue'. The new DONIC ACUDA BLUE rubber sheets captivate by its outstanding playing characteristics such as very good control and complete the features of the successful DONIC Acuda S...
  18. Acuda S2 vs Vega japan

Hello, what's the difference between VEGA JAPAN AND ACUDA s2? I know that both are pretty similar, but there are difference for sure. At your computers to writte. ;):cool:
  19. Donic Acuda S1 & S3

So about a fortnight ago I received my Donic Acuda rubbers from Affordable Table Tennis, I had some spare coin laying around and thought what the heck, they're on special I'll try them out. Big mistake... Sponge is incredibly brittle, one slight bump on the edge and it crumbles away... I found...
  20. On which blade to put the rubbers Donic Baracuda and Acuda S2?

Hello everybody, On which blade is it the best option to put the rubbers Donic Baracuda and Acuda S2? The available blades are as follows: Butterfly Jonyer H-NA OFF Butterfly Viscaria Galaxy T-8 JJ SZLC (bought in a Chinese shop for cheap, but fast and controllable, at least not worse than...