butterfly blade

1. Dhs H301 vs Butterfly innerforce alc blades

How does the DHS Hurricane 301 compare to the butterfly innerforce blades like ovtcharoc alc, harimoto alc etc. Im considering an upgrade from h301 and im curious how about different they are
  2. changing equipment

I have been playing for 8 years recreationally but with regular rubbers and then after that I decided to get professional, bought myself a racket ( donic championship blade [couldnt find it online] with tibhar aurus softs on both sides. The setup was okay I developed a decent technique, but the...
  3. [SOLD] Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC - £100 (With Rubbers)

Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC - Flared / 88g Almost new, and comes in the box. Only had around 10 hours of play with in, and is in perfect condition. Retails for £150 Selling for £100, but open to offers, so feel free to PM me. I have also got just pretty new rubbers on the blade: Yasaka...
  4. Butterfly Jun Mizutani ZLC (Rubber suggestions)

Hi TTD Members, My name is Aijaz and I am from India. I am looking for rubbers for MJ-ZLC. My current setup is DHS Long 5 (commercial) with G-1 on FH and Rakza 7 on BH. I am a FH dominant player relying on loop and drive. On the BH its more push/ block and currently developing loop and...
  5. Used timo ball alc

I want to ask about timoboll Alc as it is a expensive blade which i cant afford someone said buy a used one and sent me these pic should i buy this Its under 50$ .2nd how to check integrity of a used blade as its 5 years old . Otherwise i had to go with Jre classic or a sanwei blade.
  6. FS: Butterfly Alan Cooke black tag, straight handle

For sale is this Butterfly Alan Cooke blade with straight handle. UK seller. Condition is good, however, previous owner used glue sheets which left some damage upon removal to blade surface, please see photos below. £80 + postage (postage is £5.50 UK please ask for postage costs if you are in...
  7. Brand New Blade

Hello. I'd like to know your views on buying new blades. Some time ago I bought two blades Ai Fukuhara Zlf from the R series. They played really well.. Unfortunately after few months I decided to sell one :/ Some time ago I realized it was a too quick decision...so this year I bought two new...