serious

1. ZhangLei on MaLong's injury: Very serious, may affect 2020 olympics.

MaLong's injury: Very serious, may affect 2020 olympics. Zhang Lei is CTTF vice chairman, Beijing Team's headcoach, and MaLong's former Coach. He gave an interview on Ma Long's injuries: "Malong's injury is very serious, very. Now I start to worry that he may not be able to join the 2020...
  2. Dan in real, serious match recorded last week!

Hi tt guys, last weekend I attended a Bristol OpenUp tournament which Dan helped set up and run. He also entered the tournament and I managed to record the last set of his semi final match against top England ranked player Liam McTiernan. Say what you think and be brutal if necessary:D If you...
  3. TTD Member Nuke Skywalker kicked SUM serious tail at State Championships

This weekend, TTD Memebr Nuke Skywalker played a few levels above his level and got medals in several events in the Virginia State Championships. I was sad to be the gent who stopped his great progress in the Semis of the U2000, but nonetheless, he played way above his level more than once...
  4. the first serious blade I had (stiga allround - From 88 aprox)

Nice blade, a bit slow in comparison with my current Clipper CC
  5. [SERIOUS THREAD FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE] Tell Archosaurus how much of an idiot he is

Hello. Because some people have an issue with me, I would like to start a thread where people let out their emotional trauma. Answer the poll and give feedback. Not a single positive, constructive or friendly comment allowed. Thank you. :p
  6. Serious question - about training and improving ones game

EDITED SECTION: I thought I would add a section here as to why I want to improve. It's born out of a desire to be better, the fact that I 'know' I can be a much much better player than I am at the moment. I have the ability, I have the shots but I'm just not consistent enough and there are...