aruna

1. FS: Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon + Nexxus Pro EL Rubbers

SOLD €125 Blade: Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon (Anatomic handle) FH (Red): Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 50 Hard BH (Black): Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 48 Please PM me if interested. Purchased from Contra.de in late-September 2020: https://www.contra.de/en/offers/special-price-bats/bat-bundle-aruna-nexxus.html Total...
  2. Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon & Sensus Carbo Speed Review

Aruna Hinoki Carbon Weight: 89 grams Thickness: 5.75mm Plies: 5 Wood + 2 Carbon Speed: Off to Off+ The Aruna Hinoki Carbon is a high quality blade from Gewo. This is made in China but the quality and construction seem to be much better looking than some of the European-made...
  3. Handle size Joola Quadri Aruna Offensive +

Anyone able to help with the size of this handle? Considering buying this blade. Currently have a Stratus Powerwood flared which is slightly too chunky a handle for comfort . Best fits for me have been old Innerforce ZLC and Nittaku Septear Lead. Thanks.
  4. Joola Aruna Off Substitute

I have been using an Aruna Off for some time, and I have to buy a new blade, the problem is that is no longer available on TT11, and need your help to find a similar blade, I want it to have carbon fiber and hinoki, almost no vibrations, and I want it to be an Off blade, and not so expensive:p...
  5. Quadry Aruna is a great man

I have to say it Quadri Aruna is a great man. Yesterday he understood from a local table tennis player in Bulgaria that another player here suffers from a really bad disease. Immediately he sent money to support the treatment and promised he will share the news with other big table tennis...
  6. Gewo Aruna | Energy ARC OFF vs Hinoki Carbon OFF

7. Joola Aruna Off

Hi, Has anyone tried Joola Aruna off blade? Does it have good feeling and control? I would love to hear your opinion regarding this blade.
  8. DHS Power PG9 vs Jolla Aruna

which blade is good, DHS Power PG9 vs Jolla Aruna ? For good topspin looping
  9. Rubber Recommendations for Joola Aruna OFF

Hello, I am an intermediate table tennis player looking for rubber recommendations that are cheaper than $40 suited for all around attacking playstyle. Thank you .
  10. timoboll alc vs joola aruna off (not off+)

Hey guys, I'm willing to buy one of two it'll be real help if anyone could compare the two, listing their pros and cons and what would they prefer.
  11. Good Rubbers to Pair with My Joola Aruna Off Blade

Hey everyone, I just recently bought the new joola aruna off blade and I absolutely love it. As of right now I am using yasaka mark V hps rubbers on forehand and backhand but they are beginning to wear away and it might be time to replace the rubbers. What type of rubbers would you guys...
  12. Joola Quadri Aruna vs Treiber Z

Has someone both of blades? What is the biggest difference between Treiber Z and Joola Quadri Aruna? Can you compare them? Treiber Z -6,6 mm -hinoki outer - zylon carbon -stiff -low throw(the biggest issue) - medium-soft on slow shots (5/10) - medium-hard on fast shots (6,5/10) - soft impact...
  13. Joola Aruna Off vs Off +

Hello i see there are many reviews on the Normal Aruna off blade, could someone please comepare the off with the off plus blade, thank you very much
  14. joola blade aruna off flare for sale

little used 3 months old aruna blade for sale , good OFF speed , very good condition . in trying to adjust to a flare handle [and failing ] why l am selling .. lts an upgrade of the popular rossi emotion , bit more speed , better quality veneers 7 ply hinoki outer then koto then the...
  15. Quadri Aruna vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Hey everyone, During our recent review with Quadri Aruna looking at the JOOLA Aruna OFF blade we did a 1 set showdown at the end! Users had to guess what they thought the score would be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Quadri Aruna to win a signed Aruna blade! Quadri Aruna vs Dan! We had...
  16. Win a JOOLA Aruna OFF Blade signed by Quadri Aruna!

Hey everyone, During our recent review with Quadri Aruna looking at the JOOLA Aruna OFF blade we did a 1 set showdown at the end! Quadri Aruna signed 1 of the blades used in the review as an awesome prize giveaway to his fans! To win the signed Aruna OFF blade! Simply comment below on what...
  17. JOOLA Aruna OFF Blade Review

Hey all, We have just released our latest TableTennisDaily review on the Aruna OFF blade with the man behind the blade himself, world number 25 Quadri Aruna! It was fantastic to spend the day with Quadri Aruna when we went to Germany to watch the recent World Cup. He is a really nice, humble...
  18. TableTennisDaily Podcast #17 - Quadri Aruna

Hello and welcome to episode 17 of the TableTennisDaily podcast, today on the show we have world number 25 Quadri Aruna! Aruna has had an extraordinary summer reaching the quarter finals of the Rio Olympics losing to the eventual winner Ma Long. On route to the final Aruna eliminated both Chuang...
  19. Ask Quadri Aruna a question on the TTD podcast!

Hi everyone, One of our next guests on the TableTennisDaily Podcast is world number 25 Quadri Aruna! Aruna has had an extraordinary month reaching the last 8 in the recent Rio Olympics losing to the eventual winner Ma Long. On route to the final Aruna eliminated Chuang Chih Yuan and Timo Boll...
  20. Post 40+, the highway to Quadri Aruna?

Hi TTD. Watching the match between Boll and Aruna and several other matches of African players, it got me thinking. This tournament, saw many African players such as Aruna playing incredibly well and could par with the world elite. However, while watching it, it feels like they are much...