weight

1. New blade weight distribution

Hi all, I'm currently playing with Andro Kanter FO ALL/S which is an all-wood blade, paired with Rasanter R42 max thickness on both sides. I enjoy playing with this setup and have found success with it, but sometimes my racket movement feels a bit forced. Recently I switched blades with an...
  2. What's the weight of your setup and what's the ideal weight of your setup?

I always thought I preferred lighter setups since my first blade was around 85g. The total weight of my beginner setups were <190g. Lately, been changing rubbers and experimenting and I realized I like the heavier setups I have going right now. They feel more stable and more controlled. Now when...
  3. Ma Long Forehand Loop (Topspin) | Weight Transfer Analysis

Hello guys, I made another video on chinese forehand loop. Check it out :)
  4. Penhold Blade Unusual Weight

So I have this premade blade DHS 4006 which i installed a gki hybrids power and back hand is a pimp rubber which I will later change but I realised the blade weight is unusual . The handle weight is les than the body part and when I stroke it giving me extra power to fast swing but hard to...
  5. Stiga infinity vps weight balance

Hello there! So I just want know how balanced the Infinity vps is. If it's head heavy or not. I will be playing it with DNA Pro M. Right now I'm playing with a kinda head heavy blade that weight 92 grams with the dna m. I feel that it's a little too heavy sometimes. Especially in backhand.
  6. Average weight of the sponges without the rubber

Average weight of the sponges 2 or 2.1mm without the rubber I want to know the average weight of the 2 or 2.1mm sponges without the rubber cut for the blades. TIA.
  7. Weight Difference between Hurricane 3 neo and Provincial blue sponge 39 degree?

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew the weight difference between the Hurricane 3 neo and the Hurricane 3 neo provincial 39-degree blue sponge? Thanks for your help.
  8. Weight transfer

Since the lock down iv been researching about service i get most of it. Question is how to get more weight in the service and how to pull the ball harder not sure on how to get better at it does anyone have a solution ?
  9. how to reduce bat weight by 6-8 gms very easily simple trick !

this replies to the previous post also but for anyone who wants to reduce racket weight . so many do on this forum ! .. l reduce my total bat weight by 7 gms by glueing the rubber 5mm up from the handle butt leaving a small gap . this extends a new moon type...
  10. Pros racket and blade weight

So I'm just interested in if someone knows what weight some specific pros have on their rackets and blades. I know pros prefer heavier blades, but for someone like Koki Niwa. He plays quick close to the table. What blade and racket weight does he have?
  11. Vega X weight differences

Hey all, I just bought the the Vega X to try it out. It's Max thickness but when I checked the weight it was about 75/76 Grams. In TT Dan's Video he came out on 72 Grams and LooeelooeeTT came at 69/70 Grams in his YT vid. I was a bit surprised about that difference. A range from 69/70 to...
  12. Weight of blade

Hello there! I'm curious about what your preferred weight is of your blade, and how much different does for exampel 5 grams. I would also like to know if the preference varies between countries. For exampel, what do the japanese prefer?
  13. Omega V Asia weight

Hi folks, I want to give to OVA a second chance. In the first attempt, the rubber felt too mushy for me (coming from h3Neo). But I think, maybe that was because I had a very light piece of rubber. (104g in 2.0 black) To verify that, would you please be so kind and tell me your rubber weights...
  14. Thoughts on Blade Weight and Composition (ALL-WOOD)

My good friend and fellow EJ is constantly looking for 90gm+ new OC blades only in that weight class. But when he comes across older/vintage OC blades (same model) he wants 88gm. His rationale is as wood ages it not only loses water content (which most of us already know) but there is also...
  15. So make tracks an opposite path

So make tracks an opposite path from those shocking weight control structures that join eating routine pills.
  16. Weight of the blade. Too heavy ?

Hello everyone. I've found several posts on this forum regarding the weight of the racket and how it affects the feeling/play and most suggest that the heavier the better feeling/power etc. I have Nittaku Acoustic (85g) and Yinhe V-14 Pro (92gr). I am OK with playing Acoustic, but I don't...
  17. Timo Boll ALC Weight.

Hi all i was just wondering what the average weight of the Boll ALC. I know it is a reasonable light blade compared to the Boll Spirit. Also what weight of blade do you guys prefer :)
  18. Head light (balanced weight) 5 ply blades?

Hi guys I don't like much head heavy blades because I find it compromises a bit manueverability close to the table. I feel a bit uncomfortable with it. Then I was wondering what were the blades that felt the lightests (5 ply blades, all wood, no balsa) when playing. Rubber weight affects the...
  19. Has anyone tried to figure out the weight of the glue?

So I assembled my new paddle yesterday. Measured just about everything. Here are the numbers: Blade 89g FH rubber 67 uncut BH rubber 69 uncut So I glued FH rubber 1st. Total paddle weight 139g. Weight of cut off part 20g BH rubber glued on, Total weight 191. Weight of cut off part 21g...
  20. [Answers for All] EP 95: Weight on the Forefoot? You've Been Scammed!

Video subbed in response to the thread in which I argue being toe-first negatively affects the swing. To walk the walk: