matchplay

1. Trying out a different tournament format

Most of us in our network are working and also have a family. While we love to play matches, we are unable to spend the whole weekends playing tournaments. We are trying out a variant of a Ladder format. We create an event and agree upon a time frame say one month. Players sign up for the...
  2. Matchplay Footage and Counterlooping Practice Footage

I guess it's about time I showed you guys how I play, it's best I put it all out there for better reference to my technique and skill level. I'm posting this here in public for feedback on my game since my coach doesn't give me too much feedback. Thanks! These were shot after three hours of...
  3. Which song(s) do you listen to before matchplay??

As the topic says, which song(s) do you listen to, to get prepared for matchplay? Like hugo calderano said he's listening to "the final countdown" Lately i often listen to that trap song 'Badman' from the tropkillaz when i get ready for matchplay. And then the hookline "badman forward, badman...
  4. Matchplay psychology: How do you react to a point-losing error?

I was reading an article on performance psychology and I was thinking about how I react to an error I make that costs the point. Ofcourse the reaction depends on the difficulty of shot, match situation, your mood at the time as well as form etc but what is the best way to react to such an error...