contact

1. "wrapping" the ball.

Someone recently posted a lot of links and said that "wrapping" the ball is good. Can anyone explain a few things about "wrapping" the ball. 1 I don't really understand what metaphors are. Can you explain what people mean by wrapping the ball.
  2. Thoughts on my new set-up - Tibhar Techno Power Contact

... Sorry, wrong forum.
  3. Where to contact my racket to the ball during a reverse pendulum serve ?

Hey everyone. can you please tell me where to contact my racket to the ball more maximum spin. can you also tell me how to have more force on my serve for most of my serve land in the net. (I am a left handed table tennis player)
  4. TTNPP contact number

I made purchase on 06/27/2018 and the store has not shipped the items. I made 4 purchases before and the were always shipped in few days this time it wasn`t. If anyone has contact information's I would appreciated because they do not response on their email and that is shitty way of doing...
  5. Two Tibhar blades Stratus Power Defence vs. Techno Power Contact and Donic Alligator

First of all - sorry for my poor english. I want to share impressions from the blades that I've tried. I am trying to play in modern defence style, attacking on FH: Xiom Omega V Europe 2.1 mm, defence on BH Tibhar Grass D.TecS 0.5 mm long pips. My lavel of playing? I take private lessons with...
  6. My experience with serving like Yoshimura Maharu (Disclaimer: My contact - different)

Hi everyone, once again with a serving tutorial of me trying to get the thought process behind my version of Yoshimura Maharu serve. It was incredibly hard for me to speak in front of camera with broken English so tolerate my annoying cuts. First of all this is the first iteration of this video...
  7. Loop contact sound

Hello. I know that a very wood-y slap sound is definitely not what you want when looping, but I've been wondering if less is more when it comes to spin. Looking at professional players play, they very often make a sound I would describe as "medium", the normal kind of hitting sound. Yet they...
  8. Blocking - How to contact the ball

This is probably pretty basic for most people – but I’ll ask it anyway. I’m having a bit of trouble with my block – especially my forehand block against heavy topspin. A lot of it probably has to do with racket angle, but I’m also wondering about how I should contact the ball. When you block do...
  9. The place of contact for a topspin

Hi guys I was wondering in which part of the ball should I contact for a topspin. Behind the ball or the upper surface of the ball..... Please answer this question.. I have a hard time figuring out...:o:):)