emotion

1. JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion too slow and Treiber FO OFF and Timo Boll ALC too fast

Hi, I have been trying to find an Adidas Fibertech Classic alternative and i decided to give the JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion a try. The rubbers are Rasanter R47 MAX on both sides. The control and blocking is amazing but i'm surprised that the bat it slower than the Fibertech Classic with...
  2. Joola Rossi emotion normal vs PBO-c

Hello everyone, I had a question about the Joola rossi emotion normal and the pbo-c version. They both have the same wood setups, only the carbon layer is different where the normal one uses 3K-c and the PBO-c version well.... PBO-c. When looking at the catalogue we can see the following values...
  3. Joola Rossi Emotion - needs lacquering / varnish ???

Hello guys , please i need an advice. I have acquired a brand new Joola Rossi emotion blade, my question is if its need lacquering. I have got an original varnish for table tennis blades. I´m little bit worried about the hinoki outer ply. What do you recommend ? Thank you, sincerely Maros -...
  4. FS: JOOLA Rossi Emotion - ST - 86g w/nearly new R48

SOLD Joola Rossi Emotion Table Tennis blade with a pair of Rasanter R48 (Max) - £45 (£35 for just the blade) The blade is in great condition - missing the Joola tag on the end of the handle but that's all. I have smoothed the sharp edges around the neck. The R48 (max) has been tested for about...
  5. Joola Rossi Emotion (JRE) still relevant for the ABS ball?

;););););)
  6. Joola Rossi Emotion - what would be similar performing blades in other brands

Greetings! I have been using an old Joola Rossi Emotion for several years now. I bought it second hand. Joola Rossi Emotion (JRE) is my choice among my dozen or so wood and carbon blades. I can't find a supplier for my blade in the country. I wonder what would be the equivalent or similar in...
  7. FS in India -- Treiber Z, F3 Pro, Rossi Emotion, DHS 301 (all with rubbers)

Hi, I'm selling four carbon blades that I don't use anymore. I want to avoid the hassle of sending equipment abroad as it increases the risk of damage, loss. Shipping in India (chargeable) is convenient for me. Buyers can pay me via Google Pay. 1) Andro Treiber Z straight with 5Q and MX-S...
  8. Jorg Rosskopf vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 1 set showdown!

Hey guys, new 1 set showdown with Jorg Rosskopf the mighty German National Team head coach and World Doubles Champion in 1989! in this video I challenge Jorg to a 1 set showdown at the World Veteran Championships in Las Vegas at the JOOLA booth! Jorg Rosskopf vs Dan! Winner of the JOOLA...
  9. LF Rossi Emotion

Dear Friends, I'm looking for a blade Joola Rosskopf Emotion, ST handle, lightweight, max 82 gr. Thanks :) lightweight
  10. LF Rossi Emotion

Dear Friends, i'm looking for blade Joola Rosskopf Emotion, ST handle very light weight... Thanks :)
  11. Joola Rossi Emotion review

Hi, I am getting to the stage now where I want to start using a composite blade instead of an all wood. I currently use the infinity vps v however I want something with more speed. Many people in my club are using the Joola Rossi Emotion blade which is a composite but the carbon is more...
  12. Joola Rossi Emotion or Andro Treiber K

Hi, Can anybody in the forum guide me on selection of my first carbon blade. I have narrowed down to two blades - Joola Rossi Emotion and Andro Treiber K. I'm an average player and backhand punch/block is my strength. I'm trying to focus more on control and placement. Based on reviews, these...
  13. Joola Rossi Emotion or Tibhar Samsonov Force Pro BE

Pls choose the better blade for new poly ball Joola Rossi Emotion or Tibhar Samsonov Force Pro BE and give reason for that. THX ;)
  14. JOOLA Rossi Emotion Product Review

Hey Everyone, Check out this video that we've been working on. My brother who specializes in Animation made these awesome videos. We brought in ITTF Course Conductor Richard McAfee to do the voiceover and product reviews. Please like & subscribe if you'd like to see more videos like these...
  15. Joola Rossi Emotion or Stiga Allround Nct?

After i read many reviews, i finally remain with two blades: Joola Rossi Emotion and Stiga Alrround Nct If everyoane play with both, please make a short review. I play topspins and looping and i want a blade who improve spin on rubbers, good in short game. What should i choose between Joola...